Stolen bike registry | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

It still can't beat my tracking device hidden inside the frame of my bike. I will be pounding the thief's door within 30 mins of being stolen.
It will help in some cases but jammers are easily available that block almost everything. Obviously they're illegal but so is stealing bikes. If the thieves aren't morons, flip the jammer on and leave it on until bike is rendered safe (either swept or put in a faraday cage).

It will help in some cases but jammers are easily available that block almost everything. Obviously they're illegal but so is stealing bikes. If the thieves aren't morons, flip the jammer on and leave it on until bike is rendered safe (either swept or put in a faraday cage).
Only 1 out of 5 thieves would go through this trouble, I have 2 trackers, one in a place where they can easily find it and the other one in a hard-to-find place. The idea is that when they find the easy one they will let their guard down. Do these jammers block cellphone signal? Because one is a Samsung SmartTag.

Only 1 out of 5 thieves would go through this trouble, I have 2 trackers, one in a place where they can easily find it and the other one in a hard-to-find place. The idea is that when they find the easy one they will let their guard down. Do these jammers block cellphone signal? Because one is a Samsung SmartTag.
You can easily jam cell phones, bluetooth, gps, wifi and pretty much every common frequency in a single device. Conceivably you could jam all frequencies but that wastes a ton of space and power as most of the frequencies are not doing things you care about. Samsung smarttag uses bluetooth LE which can be blocked and to transmit the location, it needs to connect to a phone/tablet which could also be blocked.

Back
Top Bottom