Sale At Closed Oakville Yamaha June 10 10am - 2pm | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sale At Closed Oakville Yamaha June 10 10am - 2pm

I stopped by.
Still some selection left but random stuff.
Did not see anything I needed or even didn't need.

Actually I wanted to grab some spark plug but I did not see the model that I needed. Hard to find spark plugs for a Suzuki at a Yamaha dealer. 🤓

You are doing god's work i'll probably how to go there and check it out, i have a hole at the bottom of my 10y old riding shoe lol

@Relax if you know of any other days he'll open let me know!?

You guys know if there’s any XL or XXL size jackets left? The Furygan and Held stuff interest me.

They had this Held Areosec jacket in black, size Medium. I thought the design was genius. It's a mesh jacket with a built-in fixed waterproof/windproof liner. How it works is when you want the full weatherproofing, you put it on and zip up both the liner and the mesh shell in front of your chest. When you want the ventilation of the mesh, before wearing the jacket, you zip together the weatherproof liner and wear it behind you, and zip up the mesh shell in front of you. Similar concept to their Air n Dry gloves.

Last edited:
I heard the liquidator mention that he had a lot of XL and larger jackets, but I didn't check for myself since those are way too big for me.
Any idea of where the liquidator will be putting the leftovers up for sale?

I reached out to him last night and got this before I woke up:
Good Morning. Today will be the first time I will be back there since I met you there. I am going to be there from around 10-11AM to grab a few items to deliver to a Reseller then I’ll be back from 2-3pm to load up some more stuff. It’s only a couple of short windows today last minute. Maybe I can pick a day a little farther in the future and let you know with more notice assuming today won’t work.

Then he sent this:
Im leaving the shop now but I’ll be back mid afternoon. If you can stop by make sure you tell me as my schedule is fluid.

So if you want to go today, I'll send you his Facebook contact so you coordinate. Otherwise I'll post when I hear from him again, and I'll ask if he has any issue with me posting his contact publicly so I can get out of being the middleman.

I went and inquired about a raider se here either in 2015-2016, had a red one on the floor that was used, didn't even bother to drop the price on it so I left. I did this shop change ownership after that? Checking google maps, there's no signage anywhere on the building (2022). Or has it been closed for a long time? Should have sold me that bike, still be in business :devilish:

He confirmed he'll be there today between 2-3 but asked me to confirm if anyone is coming otherwise he will just pack up some more stuff and leave as soon as he's done.

He was thinking of ReGear for the jackets/pants, but for now he's trying to move them from where they are so he doesn't need to pack everything up. He said he'll let me know when he's going to be back there.
Hi took a bunch of stuff to Regear today and taking more in a couple of days.
Probably better to get them direct from him if you can

Back
Top Bottom