Sale At Closed Oakville Yamaha June 10 10am - 2pm | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sale At Closed Oakville Yamaha June 10 10am - 2pm

The Bachelor

Site Supporter
Hello,

The building owner has authorized another opening and is highly motivated to move all remaining product. They are open 10am - 2pm June 10, 2023 They have European gear and lots of Yamaha bike and ATV parts.

615 Third Line, Oakville, ON L6L 4A8

"Anyone going to this event?"

i will be there at 10am

30 percent of retail.
Some good stuff

I got 70% off, things i bought i went online and check prices.

Walked out dressing my 2 kids fully and bought myself another pair of boots for just under 400 bucks no tax
Yes.... 30% of retail. 70% off.... however you want to put it.

I spoke to Sean who organized the sales. He'll be there again this Thursday at 11am, but only until maybe 12:30 depending on whether he has to head over to another appointment. If he doesn't he MIGHT stay until 3. Based on what he said, sounds like he'll be there a few other days as well in order to empty the place. I'll be there at 11.

Sean:
Im not going to run any more official sales because the owner of the building wants the place cleared out. It will take me 2 or 3 full days to box everything up and move it out. I can let you know when I will be there if you wish to stop by. I suspect the earliest will be next week that I will have access next. And yes, it’s a true sale, the less I have to move the better. I was selling items for 70% off no tax.

Me:
OK that would be great! Do you want me to spread the word if it helps you to clear out more stuff?

Sean:
Definitely. I had three word of mouth sales and now it’s plan B. The owner of the business also owns the building. I had a chat with him and he is going to give me a key and security code so it will be easier for me to organize and remove items. I’ll definitely keep you posted.

Sean:
Thursday at 11AM I’ll be there, 615 Third Line Oakville.

I'm expecting it to be like Winners - you don't know until you show, but at 70% off and no tax, if they happen to have something you want it'll probably be worth it.

If i had a better idea of what was available i might skip work in the office for that :p

Exactly. I'd be interested in some treaded predominantly leather Trials/ADV-ish off-road boots, but don't want to arrange time/time off to go and find out they've only got off sizes of fully plastic armoured Tech 10 style MX boots there.

Back
Top Bottom