Raising The Price | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Raising The Price

I am constantly importing product and the dollar has drastically changed over the last month. My order this week from the USA showed as 67 cents on the credit card. This alone is going to be changing prices along with everything else mentioned.

I just ordered tires from F9 and I had been shopping them for 6 months, just avoiding spending the money until absolutely necessary. Price on conti trail attacks have not change. Still about $75 per tire cheaper than any local shops.

yep F9 is gouging hugely.

A lot depends on F.O.B. landed cost.
If its older inventory its old price - new stuff is subject to CDN dollar exchange fluctuations.
To say they're gouging you'd need to know what they paid for it.

A lot depends on F.O.B. landed cost.
If its older inventory its old price - new stuff is subject to CDN dollar exchange fluctuations.
To say they're gouging you'd need to know what they paid for it.

I agree but I really doubt that they went through all of their old inventory that quickly and raised the prices on the new shipments.
Pretty much every one of the item I bought from them since Black Friday has gone up in price.

Some stuff that I am sure they have skids of.

in distribution you price and sell product on replacement cost. it has its ebb and flow but on an annual basis it the best strategy to remain liquid.

This was happening on atleast Amazon long before Covid 19... Their systems automatically start raising prices when they see you're interested etc

This was happening on atleast Amazon long before Covid 19... Their systems automatically start raising prices when they see you're interested etc
sorta like the airlines,

i found a lot of camping gear local that's cheaper than online, after this crap settles i'll be looking at shopping local to spend my money

So clear your history and cookies and look again.

Damn.
Just checked on F9 and a windshield I wanted went up from approx $199 to $249.

I was waiting for warmer weather to order it and try it out.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that 3 months ago everything came from China, Everything. Now, not so much.

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that 3 months ago everything came from China, Everything. Now, not so much.

This specific one is made in USA from what I can tell.
But I'm sure that everything plays together one way or another.

Fortnine has raised prices, checked everything I ordered in the last year and all up 30% or more.

Honestly, I would say just call GP Bikes or Riders Choice, and place your order with whatever you want with them to support local shops with actual store fronts in these times

Fortnine has raised prices, checked everything I ordered in the last year and all up 30% or more.

Honestly, I would say just call GP Bikes or Riders Choice, and place your order with whatever you want with them to support local shops with actual store fronts in these times

that's what my plan is, i ordered a couple of things from amazon and an item from f9 and it took over 3wks to receive

I agree and I will call them just to inquire.
But the item I am looking at is most likely a special order item with a FINAL SALE.

At least with F9, I would have the option of return without a huge penalty.

It looks like I might have to wait for "better times" to place my order.

Back
Top Bottom