Quality thin socks | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quality thin socks

I've got a Shippsy account but PayPal won't allow shipping to the USA ... will need to try something else ... but then again, do I REALLY need $24 USD merino wool socks??

I've got a Shippsy account but PayPal won't allow shipping to the USA ... will need to try something else ... but then again, do I REALLY need $24 USD merino wool socks??
I'd just go to MEC or Mark's when socks arr on sale. I bought a dozen pairs of Columbia medium hiking socks from Costco when they were on sale, but they aren't very high.

I just wear whatever socks my Squeeze has bought and put in the drawer.

Tried buying those Darn Tough Socks online but shipping to Canada seems to be an issue and local stores (Sporting Life) have limited selection.

If anyone finds a workaround, post up.
Canadian company......

Thanks but not merino wool.

Nice time of year to ride to the factory. Lovely riding area - take a run up White Face to the clouds.
whiteface.jpg
Darn Tough Vermont · Map · 364 Whetstone Dr. Northfield, VT 05663. Directions · (877) 327-6883
Screen Shot 2024-06-06 at Jun, 6    2024    2.17.17 AM.jpg

I've no issue walking around in traction socks...vs
Screen Shot 2024-06-06 at Jun, 6    2024    2.08.26 AM.jpg :giggle:

Last edited:
Did they change their policy? I've bought from Motowheels in California using my Canadian Paypal account shipped to NY, but that was a while ago. I do remember having to give them the NY shipping address separately from PayPal since it didn't allow a US address to be entered.

Did they change their policy? I've bought from Motowheels in California using my Canadian Paypal account shipped to NY, but that was a while ago. I do remember having to give them the NY shipping address separately from PayPal since it didn't allow a US address to be entered.
That's what I saw but I didn't spend much time on it. I may have to try a work-around like you where PayPal has the Cdn address but I tell the vendor to ignore that and use the USA address. I can see many vendors not wanting to do that though as it is riskier for them.

Back
Top Bottom