Osama | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

DDON

Obama has the world waiting to make an announcement. I speculate that Osama has been captured. Hmmmmmmmmm Conspiracy!!!!!

Knew something was up when it was announced that Obama wanted to address the nation on a Sunday. Not usual for American presidents to do that. Phew!!!Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Bin Laden is dead. World remains unchanged. News at 11

I suppose it has symbolic significance though...

One less POS in the world. I hope his 7 virgins have crabs...

lets see how gas companies will justify gas hikes now. I'm sure they will find a way.

In his first interview with Western media in 1997, bin Laden told CNN that the United States was "unjust, criminal and tyrannical."
"The U.S. today, as a result of the arrogant atmosphere, has set a double standard, calling whoever goes against its injustice a terrorist," he said in the interview. "It wants to occupy our countries, steal our resources, impose on us agents to rule us."

He made a very good point

the states should knock the f out of pakistan for keeping him there

It might not be pakistan's fault. There are a lot of regions in pakistan that are basically just tribes. Tribal leaders determine how their regions are run and who they support. The government can't do much about it.

Easiest way to win is to eliminate religion and make atheisism the popular thing in the world.

In his first interview with Western media in 1997, bin Laden told CNN that the United States was "unjust, criminal and tyrannical."
"The U.S. today, as a result of the arrogant atmosphere, has set a double standard, calling whoever goes against its injustice a terrorist," he said in the interview. "It wants to occupy our countries, steal our resources, impose on us agents to rule us."

He made a very good point

That's how every major superpower of it's time rolls.

Easiest way to win is to eliminate religion and make atheisism the popular thing in the world.

That's simpleton thinking. Human nature keeps us from living in peace. Religion, politics, money, geographical borders... they're just excuses.

One less POS in the world. I hope his 7 virgins have crabs...

70 virgins, actually, according to the Qur'an. But I share your sentiment.

Oh crap I missed the speech. How epic was it? Did he use big words? I bet he used big words!

Back
Top Bottom