No waving on the way to Dover????? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

No waving on the way to Dover?????

I've been going to Dover for many years now.
This was the first year nobody waved on the way in or the way out?

We took Hwy #6 both ways, and only got a few waves from other sport bikes near the 403.

What happened this year.

And can somebody kill thong man?

Does that really bother you? Truly I have noticed way less waving this year an personally I can't wait for of to die. I'm not being a total dick but I always hated waving. Yep I got a bike and so do you. Welcome to a very exclusive club.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

You beat me to it too.

Any low rider or cruiser coming up to me won't have a wave initated by myself.

This makes me lol...I wave to sportbike guys all the time. I'd say it's a 50/50 wave back.

Get over it. lol

when my dad had a corvette in the 80s we would wave at other vettes. so when your stranded at the side of the road or a car beat you up and your not a waver you can expect fellow bikers to ride on past.

when insurance goes up its due to a few holes that rack their bikes that hurts all riders even those that wave. ia m in milton and the wave is common.

the dover wave, it just became overload

All these wave threads are ridiculous. We heave adult males crying that some stranger does not wave at them. Is your ego that sensitive? WTF?!

ive never understood the concept myself....cannot stand it..i dont wave to anyone when im in my truck,so why is a bike different?

This.

When another biker waves at me, I'm laughing at them behind my smoked visor.

This.

When another biker waves at me, I'm laughing at them behind my smoked visor.

Once I was in a bad mood from a crappy day at work. I feel bad about it now but on the way home some guy going past me started to wave at me like it was the first time he'd seen another bike on The road, so in my bad mood I did the jerk off hand movement back. All in all the guy I the car next to me stared laughing his ass off. If I could say anything to that other biker it would be that I'm very very sorry and they didn't deserve thy at all. Since then I've stoped waving allow together.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Wave burnout... After awhile it just seemed silly. Besides, I'd rather pay attention to the road and what I'm doing...and I was already distracted by the fact there WERE so many bikes to look at!

I feel bad about it now but on the way home some guy going past me started to wave at me like it was the first time he'd seen another bike on The road, so in my bad mood I did the jerk off hand movement back. All in all the guy I the car next to me stared laughing his *** off.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom