Need a boot recommendation! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a boot recommendation!

Hey did you ever find a steel toe pair of motorcycle boots? I need Steel toe for work and would like to invest in something for my bike. I guess for my purposes it would need to be the CSA approved ones.

Thanks for any info!

Motorcycle boots nowadays do not have steel toes. In a crash you don't want a sharp piece of metal slicing off some toes or crushing into them. I also find a lot of heavy duty, CSA approved, steel toe boots have thick, massive toe pads to accommodate the steel. This makes for awkward shifting on some bikes.

I am loving both of these:
2010_Sidi_Adventure_Goretex.jpg

uZOcY.jpg

Sidi has been the most comfortable brand I have ever owned. Currently I have the Sidi Canyon Gore-tex boot:
SB-CGT-_is_zps497fb653.jpeg

http://www.dualsportplus.com/product_p/sidi-canyon.htm
I have worn them all day, they are comfortable, but not something I would want to wear for a hike. Sitting at my desk, moving around the office, they are perfect. Before buying these I checked out the TCX Infinity boots (They also make a BMW branded version), boots were ok, seemed a bit narrow, but I really hated the straps on them. The strap on the Sidi Canyon works easily and is well thought out.

Back
Top Bottom