Motul vs Repsol synthetic? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motul vs Repsol synthetic?

Nah I stick to antifreeze
The_Crepes_of_Wrath_(250).jpg
The blue coloured tastes the best! Blue/ raspberry I think!

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
After reading the response for the repsol I decided to go with the Motul. I like the fact that it is red and is a quick visual indicator for a leak and where it originated. I also get a fairly good price at riders choice. As for coolant I switched from the yellow Motul to blue engine ice. The reason for this was I like that it comes in a bigger bottle but more importantly I can see the blue in my reservoir and note the level easier than the yellow. I don't remove panels to see this I look under the tail, interestingly the markings for F and L on the reservoir are on both sides of the bottle so I assume this is for convenience when viewing under the tail. I will throw this out there too, I prefer my brake fluid crystal clear and use Belray, I found the Motul to have a slight golden tinge. I realize this doesn't support my theory on quick visual check but the reservoir is right in my face so crystal clear it is and I just make sure it is between F and L and not closer to F. I want to see the fluid moving around in there.

Back
Top Bottom