Moto Social events | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social events

I had a removable plastic splint.

Thankfully it was removable and washable because the aroma of rotten cheese and toe jam are not something to be desired.

I had a removable plastic splint.

Thankfully it was removable and washable because the aroma of rotten cheese and toe jam are not something to be desired.
yes i have a plastic cast that i can remove. :)

Made an effort and came out to this one, and to my delight and joy got to see some OGs, Neda, Gene, Sam, Mark and Paul. Filled my heart to see some familiar faces and reflect on some good times. Unfortunately I had to bounce suddenly my apologies. It would have been great to spend more time. I hope one day all the OGs that still ride can meet up for a ride and dinner as a reunion!

Made an effort and came out to this one, and to my delight and joy got to see some OGs, Neda, Gene, Sam, Mark and Paul. Filled my heart to see some familiar faces and reflect on some good times. Unfortunately I had to bounce suddenly my apologies. It would have been great to spend more time. I hope one day all the OGs that still ride can meet up for a ride and dinner as a reunion!

Was an amazing evening, Simon!

Neda and I were talking after the meet about how much of a happenstance it was, since none of us ever come to these things. You guys made our night and we really miss riding and hanging out with you and the rest of the old schoolers.

Was an amazing evening, Simon!

Neda and I were talking after the meet about how much of a happenstance it was, since none of us ever come to these things. You guys made our night and we really miss riding and hanging out with you and the rest of the old schoolers.
You don't know how excited I was when I saw you both. The memories came flooding back and for us to be there was so unexpected. Always be special to me the amazing people we got to ride with during those years. Stay safe and continue to live life like every day is your last as I know you both do.

Moto Social for September:
Wed | Sept 4 | 7-9PM
Circles & Squares
197 Bartley Drive (O'Connor and Bermondsey area)
Season Finale
https://www.circlesandsquares.ca/
Too bad I had to miss this one as it is very close and one of the best coffee and desert places as I out of Country.

Made an effort and came out to this one, and to my delight and joy got to see some OGs, Neda, Gene, Sam, Mark and Paul. Filled my heart to see some familiar faces and reflect on some good times. Unfortunately I had to bounce suddenly my apologies. It would have been great to spend more time. I hope one day all the OGs that still ride can meet up for a ride and dinner as a reunion!i
I'm in for that Simon! So great to see everyone after many many years apart!

It's been so long since I posted here that I forgot how to log in as my original "beachguy" handle so this is my new one

I'm in for that Simon! So great to see everyone after many many years apart!

It's been so long since I posted here that I forgot how to log in as my original "beachguy" handle so this is my new one
Excellent… let’s try and put something together for next year. I’ve really lost touch with everyone so don’t really know how to reach out but hopefully we can figure out how to get the word out there for a 2025 reunion!

Excellent… let’s try and put something together for next year. I’ve really lost touch with everyone so don’t really know how to reach out but hopefully we can figure out how to get the word out there for a 2025 reunion!

Count Neda and I in!

We just left TO, but if you give us enough notice, we'd definitely love to see you guys, with everyone on two wheels again!

May be back Aug next year as well.

Keep us updated.

Ps: Simon, you know that you've just been elected Social Coordinator, right...?

Back
Top Bottom