Markham Power Sports | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Markham Power Sports

What' with all this "lifetime" stuff? The tranny in my cobalt is "sealed" with "lifetime oil". I started to have a bit of gear whine when I first bought it, dealer said "that's normal". Took it to a shop, they drained and vacuumed all the black tar out of the tranny and replaced it with fresh fluid. Lifetime, lol.

It's almost like they are designing the cars to last a "lifetime", i.e. just long enough to fulfill the cars warranty period! Once it's out of warranty just throw it in the garbage, or spend a few thousand replacing the cam chain, guides, tensioner, control arms (because the tie rod ends are not serviceable on the cobalt fyi), etc. etc. etc.

-Jamie M.

They want you back in the dealership every 3-6 years, how else will they do it?

your first mistake was buying a cobalt and expecting it to last longer than a week.

They want you back in the dealership every 3-6 years, how else will they do it?

your first mistake was buying a cobalt and expecting it to last longer than a week.
I've learned. Research first, buy second. :(

-Jamie M.

Ford also has done away with checking the tranny fluid on their F150's. No dip stick, need to get it up in the air to remove a inspection bolt. Dumb idea by the bean counters. At least the new Focus have a real timing chain and not a rubber band that is in a non interference engine, they thought that one out!

is this is your way of trying to get a sales job there?
make the staff look bad, you sell a bike then bam! you're in!

Your words mean crap since you work there, smarten-up and answer why you guys are so rude to customers there.

And to Dan the owner did you hear what the OP said? Your workers just stand there engaging in jokes and conversations while customers just stand there not being asked what they want, I have seen this behavior in numerous retail businesses and it's the best way to turn custumers away, if I was the OP I would have slapped my hand on the counter and said "Okay is there somebody working here?", it works wonderfully.

Last edited:
Your words mean crap since you work there, smarten-up and answer why you guys are so rude to customers there.

And to Dan the owner did you hear what the OP said? Your workers just stand there engaging in jokes and conversations while customers just stand there not being asked what they want, I have seen this behavior in numerous retail businesses and it's the best way to turn custumers away, if I was the OP I would have slapped my hand on the counter and said "Okay is there somebody working here?", it works wonderfully.

Hey Peggy, come on in, say hello. Ask for Paul. I'll straighten out any axle stick greasing questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom