Looking for store with Women's leather riding jackets - Large sizes or custom | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for store with Women's leather riding jackets - Large sizes or custom

KillFace

My fiancée wants to buy a classic cruiser-style Black leather fashion jacket, but she is having a hard time finding something nice in her size. She needs XL or XXL. We went to Danier, but everything they had was just slightly too small.

What are some stores around the GTA that sell women's jackets besides Danier?

Last edited:
My fiancée wants to buy a leather riding jacket, but she is having a hard time finding something nice in her size. She needs XL or XXL. We went to Danier, but everything they had was just slightly to small.

What are some stores around the GTA that sell women's jackets besides Danier?

Also Danier is for fashion leather not riding leather. There is a big difference.

Also Danier is for fashion leather not riding leather. There is a big difference.

Yeah, you're right. She only rides pillion with me on my cruiser, so she is looking more for a fashion jacket, not a riding jacket.

That velocity site has nice stuff, but again, I shouldn't have said riding jacket as she is looking for a more classic look and less of a sporty look and isn't interested in the armour, etc.

I should have specified that.

Honda VT1300CT Interstate Black&Blue

motorcycle shops. have you tried some old school cruiser shops? or even royal?

Royal Distributing +GP bikes in Whitby will likely have the best selection bonus they are next door to each other.

I have IMO a very fashionable riding jacket that is a classic look in all black leather. Without looking closely you cant tell about the armour and it is removable.

The reason I brought up the fashion thing is that the actual leather in Danier wont hold up at all to abrasion while a real jacket will.

I have been to crazy als in london several times, they do have a website as well and seem to have a good selection.

No worries, but definitely not pink! lol

Yes! What is it with Pink gear for ladies? My wife HATES pink
and because of that has a hell of a time shopping for riding gear, jackets, gloves, etc.

Yeah, you're right. She only rides pillion with me on my cruiser, so she is looking more for a fashion jacket, not a riding jacket.

That velocity site has nice stuff, but again, I shouldn't have said riding jacket as she is looking for a more classic look and less of a sporty look and isn't interested in the armour, etc.

I should have specified that.

Honda VT1300CT Interstate Black&Blue

I wonder how that Danier jacket is going to protect her with no special leather or armor in case of a spill...

Back
Top Bottom