Looking for meet up recommendation spots | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for meet up recommendation spots

jemberlin

I'm meeting a coworker this coming weekend. He's in Burlington, I'm in east Toronto. We are planning on meeting half way somewhere but I'm clueless as to where. Anyone in the Dixie/QEW area that could recommend a cafe in this general area? TIA.

Meet in Guelph at Ontario Moto Gymkhana. It's about equidistant to you both and not expensive ($60-90).

Spend the day hanging out with a bunch of other riders who are having an awesome day improving their riding skills and competing with each other.

Cruise through the twisties in Halton Hills afterwards. Twiss road, 3 Side road, Snake Road, Appleby Line, McNiven, Cedar Springs.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

There's an Italian cafe at Queensway and Cawthra called La Casa Dolce that a some Ducatisti meet at once in a while:

Rider's Choice is down the street at Dixie and Queensway if you want to check them out:

In Port Credit near Lakeshore and Hurontario is Back Roads Coffee Roasters:

I don't remember having to do that, but I joined a few years ago. I only really made it out to one event, which was a pretty good turnout. But I'm sure glad I decided to wash my 998 before going, because everyone else's bikes were pristine.
Oh in that case I might fit right in! 😆

Back
Top Bottom