Justin Bieber's custom MV Augusta F3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Bieber's custom MV Augusta F3

N3WMAN

[h=2]A UNIQUE MV AGUSTA F3 675 FOR POP SINGER JUSTIN BIEBER[/h] MV Agusta and Motovan Corporation, the Canadian importer of MV Agusta motorcycles, are proud to announce their participation in Justin Bieber’s 19th birthday gift. Today Justin Bieber, who became a pop music sensation with his first hit “One Time”, was presented his own personalized MV Agusta F3 675 as a present from his father Jeremy.

Justin’s father contacted Motovan expressing his desire to give the most prestigious motorcycle in the world to his superstar son for his birthday. Once MV Agusta’s President Giovanni Castiglioni and Motovan Corporation's President James Paladino learned of this request, they were really honoured to be a part of this.

“I would like to thank MV Agusta and Motovan as it has been a pleasure to work with them on this very special project. Their quick response for the delivery of this exclusive Italian motorcycle gave us the time needed to personalize the F3 675 into what it is today” said Jeremy Bieber.

The Canadian designer, Lucent AC, was given the task of personalizing this motorcycle in the theme of Justin Bieber’s favourite superhero, Batman. No detail has been overlooked, from the custom matt black paint and blue illuminated Batman and JB signatures to the specially machined parts. All of which were meticulously crafted in respect to MV Agusta’s exceptional standards and passion for creating Motorcycle Art.

The motorcycle will be on display for the first 2 weeks of March at “The Museum” (www.themuseum.ca) in Kitchener, Ontario, just outside Justin Bieber’s hometown.

F3-675-Justin-Bieber-1.jpg

F3-675-Justin-Bieber-2.jpg

Cool bike, not diggin the leds though.

Batmobile? What a ricer lol

BTW a 19 year old kid on a bike like that eh? What could possibly go wrong...

Funny enough he also has a
Monster 848 in flat black and rides with only a helmet.... Can you say SQUID?!

I am quite jealous at his unreal collection of bikes and cages... brb going to buy a lottery ticket!

duck walking with no gear on the 848 was hard to watch. daddy should have got him leathers and enrolled him in rti

He's a teenager I'll let it slide. He's going through that phase.....we've all been there except I couldn't afford anything I wanted when I was a teenager.

He's a teenager I'll let it slide. He's going through that phase.....we've all been there except I couldn't afford anything I wanted when I was a teenager.

He can afford to buy one of every glove, jacket, pants, full suit, boots and helmet of every make and model that has been created for the 2013 riding season, yet he still has to be a squid?

Every 13 year old girls world will end when he wraps himself around a light post and riding a motorcycle will be banned in Canada... Okay, maybe only in the "hard core Ghetto" of Stratford as JB likes to make it seem like..
Tough guys come from tough places ya know!

Please, stop projecting your safety nannyism upon others.

Calm down Tina, I was just stating that he could have the best of the best and by far the quote "Coolest" gear, yet from the pictures I've seen he wears a hoodie? I'd rather wear a proper jacket in LA rush hour traffic.

Last edited:
He can afford to buy one of every glove, jacket, pants, full suit, boots and helmet of every make and model that has been created for the 2013 riding season, yet he still has to be a squid?

Every 13 year old girls world will end when he wraps himself around a light post and riding a motorcycle will be banned in Canada... Okay, maybe only in the "hard core Ghetto" of Stratford as JB likes to make it seem like..
Tough guys come from tough places ya know!

First of all he's a millionaire so who cares if he's a squid, I'm sure he can insure himself with his own money. So don't worry about how your insurance will go up or it'll affect the health care system, his money can buy the best doctors around ain't gonna be the same doctors you show your OHIP card to.

And how do we know he ain't got one of these to go along with that batmobile....
IMG_0880_zps6ba71f31.jpg

The storm trooper suits were pretty bad *** as well. You know how much those suits go for? I was curious but never asked. The bike show was hectic..

Back
Top Bottom