January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center

Yes GTAM will have a booth that will be manned by myself and Redneck.
I stopped by last year but sadly the booth was unmanned at the time. I was hoping to say hello !

I'm hoping more of the manufacturers will have representation - I brought my kids to see the fastest and sexiest bikes one could buy and was a little disappointed that many of them weren't there.

Love watching the motocross stunts and I’m looking forward to seeing that again.

Always interested to change bikes or try out other ones, so hoping to sit on anything that they have at the show.

My wife also needs a new helmet so hoping that there will be some good options this year.

So I’ll go with my brother or my wife and just get excited about bikes!

I stopped by last year but sadly the booth was unmanned at the time. I was hoping to say hello !

I'm hoping more of the manufacturers will have representation - I brought my kids to see the fastest and sexiest bikes one could buy and was a little disappointed that many of them weren't there.
Our booth is never really unmanned.... We are on one side or the other. GTAM and Sharp Rider are side by side.

Best bang for my buck from the January show was the heated vest I bought. Kept me warm all weekend as those doors opened and closed, and was great to wear when heading out for a smoke break.

Last edited:
Our booth is never really unmanned.... We are on one side or the other. GTAM and Sharp Rider are side by side.

Best bang for my buck from the January show was the heated vest I bought. Kept me warm all weekend as those doors opened and closed, and was great to wear when heading out for a smoke break.
I must have just been there at the wrong time. You guys were pretty close to one of the vintage racing groups (VRRA?) if I recall.

My best buy was, of all things, a retractable folding seat something like this. Perfect for so many things.

Pepperoni sticks!

And watching the Whistling Gophers . They walk up to the Ducati stand and ask how much does this bike gofer? Listen , emit a low whistle and shuffle away .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

is this worth going to or should i just stick with my plan to visit oasis aqua lounge?
All depends.

Curb your expectations. Pretty sure the manufacturers aren't going to be there. Bike shops will still have stock to sit on and ogle over.

Go to meet friends.

Break up the monotony of our ****** winters.

People watch tassles and sagging leather.

Search for deals, although I wouldn't expect anything stellar.

It's been a few years for me. I don't feel like I've missed much.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

All depends.

Curb your expectations. Pretty sure the manufacturers aren't going to be there. Bike shops will still have stock to sit on and ogle over.

Go to meet friends.

Break up the monotony of our ****** winters.

People watch tassles and sagging leather.

Search for deals, although I wouldn't expect anything stellar.

It's been a few years for me. I don't feel like I've missed much.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I’ll be snowmobiling this weekend, first time I’ll miss the show in about 10 years.

For those who have never been, expect to see:
  • approx one hundred vintage bikes loosely organized by type
  • About a dozen local bike builders showing rats, cruisers, and stretched sport bikes
  • A handful of specialty vendors: custom upholstery, suspension, custom trailers etc.
  • 2 or 3 larger accessory dealers with close out helmets, jackets, luggage, farkles, tires and oil
  • flea market vendors selling cheap or knock off gloves, tees, chaps, belt buckles, jewelry, sausages, and other home made goods
  • Displays from a bunch of cause-clubs (Riders for Orphaned Cats, Jesus Loves Vmax Riders of London etc).
  • A few small businesses selling motorcycle related services: insurance, riding lessons, travel rides/destinations
  • lots of people dressed up and groomed like pirates or hipsters heading to Ace Cafe
  • A small marketplace area where private owners can display/sell/trade motorcycles.
It’s a fun outing, 2-3 hours is plenty of time to cover everything.

If you’re curious and have never been to the show, just go. It’s cheap entertainment, and you’ll find something worth the price of admission

• Displays from a bunch of cause-clubs (Riders for Orphaned Cats, Jesus Loves Vmax Riders of London etc).
  • lots of people dressed up and groomed like pirates or hipsters heading to Ace Cafe
😂😂You are killing me. Best reply.

I’ll be snowmobiling this weekend, first time I’ll miss the show in about 10 years.

For those who have never been, expect to see:
  • approx one hundred vintage bikes loosely organized by type
  • About a dozen local bike builders showing rats, cruisers, and stretched sport bikes
  • A handful of specialty vendors: custom upholstery, suspension, custom trailers etc.
  • 2 or 3 larger accessory dealers with close out helmets, jackets, luggage, farkles, tires and oil
  • flea market vendors selling cheap or knock off gloves, tees, chaps, belt buckles, jewelry, sausages, and other home made goods
  • A few small businesses selling motorcycle related services: insurance, riding lessons, travel rides/destinations
  • A small marketplace area where private owners can display/sell/trade motorcycles.
It’s a fun outing, 2-3 hours is plenty of time to cover everything.

If you’re curious and have never been to the show, just go. It’s cheap entertainment, and you’ll find something worth the price of admission
I forgot to mention there are some indoor stunting and Mx live shows that are great displays of rider skills.

WootWoot

Great to see Royal Distributing is back at the show.

Attachments

• 17043844859568823256788644024537.jpg
    17043844859568823256788644024537.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 31
There is a humongous booth in Hall 1, just down from the GTAM booth that is gonna have me broke by the end of the show.... sweets, treats and nuts. mmmmmmmmmm

Everyone has their own ideas of what a "great show" is, but I was super excited when I got there to set up and saw a bunch of vendors returning. And I only really saw the 1 side of hall 3 and only the top 1 side of Hall 1.

Thank you!
Tho' I was hoping that the hall/stall numbers would have key'd to the Exhibitors.

NP, the Show is always a good place to take in things "motorcycle", meet fellow-riders (be they Harley folk, ADV'ers, Sport Riders or just Riders), or even walk out with a good deal on accessories.
I don't think they are that organized there to have a list or detailed map to give out. If you have ever been in the office there it seems to be organized chaos! For thoses that have not been before, vendors tend to be located everywhere throughout the different halls. Going by last year's layout, Hall 1 was the red carpet history of motorcycles as well as vendors, Hall 2 was vendors, Hall 3 was larger vendors and food, Hall 4 was VRRA, MX jump show and Hall 5 was the custom builder stuff, wall of death and stunt show as well as food and a beer garden. There are mutiple entrances and parking is free. I think the main doors are 1,3,5. I found the parking at 5 to be the best. If you are going to watch any of the shows get there a bit earlier to stake out a spot. Friday tends to be the least busiest, Saturday is busy and Sunday slightly less. Food isn't the best, if you leave make sure you get a stamp to get back in. If you want a bird's eye view make sure to check out the upstairs, can be accessed from entrance 1. Not sure if you are allowed up there but we explored the whole place, there are offices and stores on the second floor, its a bit of a maze up there. Cool view!

Back
Top Bottom