I'm back! But, only for a little while... | GTAMotorcycle.com

I'm back! But, only for a little while...

Grendel

Man, I've missed this place! It's been a few years since I sold my Gen 1 SV650. My cousin passed in the fall, willing me his F800R. Half a season has gone by and I just can't get out riding enough (2 kids in grade-school). Maybe it's just not meant to be yet. Anyhow, I'm selling it soon, but I'm squeaking out a few on/off ramp runs when I get the chance. Nothing fancy or too fast. I'm a responsible adult, now. ;p

Still it's good to be back. Living in the West End.

Welcome back.

Did not know this
Gardner was killed in a motorcycle accident about two miles from his home in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, on September 14, 1982. He was pronounced dead at Barnes-Kasson Hospital in Susquehanna.[9][10] The crash was four days before his planned marriage to Susan Thornton[11]: 269  He was buried next to his brother Gilbert in Batavia's Grandview Cemetery.
Fantastic novel.
1725283905289.png
Movie okay but the novel was astonishing. Great choice of screen name.

Before the F800R, my black, 2001 sv650s with a LeoVince can struck a low, resonant, potentially menacing note (to me at least). That, and the Suzuki TL1000 it was based off of brought the character and story to mind. Never saw the movie, But I remember enjoying a super-bleak sci-fi graphic novel series inspired by the novel.

Last edited:
F800 has found a loving new home 🥲. Say “Hi” for me if you see a grape coloured BMW in your travels. See y’all on the roads next season (or maybe the next) 👍🏽!

Shiny side up!

Ryan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom