HTA 172 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HTA 172

101 on Millborough line is not fun. It is just trying to get somewhere. Like crossing the Ambassador bridge. Travelling the speed limit in some locations is mind numbing as there is very little your brain needs to process. We work better with enough stimulus to keep us engaged.
Yes. But who is "we"?

Last edited:
Between 30% and 40% of the population is thought to be nerodiverse.
wtf. Had to look that up. Mostly stupid imo. (not the people, the term used and who they chose to include).

The conditions of ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, and Dyslexia make up 'Neurodiversity'.

Neuro-differences are recognised and appreciated as a social category on par with ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or disability status.

Yes, it was OPP and yes, I imagine the costs will escalate to that realm given the 14-day impound, towing, et cetera. This is a bitter pill to swallow. The officer was at least good enough to call a local tow service with indoor storage, so my bike won't be sitting outside for 2 weeks in some yard.
I'd be curious to know what the total cost was once you get your bike back, maybe you can post this when you know.

If you get tagged as stunt driving I think the minimum fine is $2,000, so having it bumped down to 39 over would save you over $1,500.

The real cost issue and risk here is ongoing insurance for all vehicles you own if your ticket is not lowered to 39 over. If the stunt charge sticks and you're convicted I suspect your insurance rates for all vehicles you own would triple, at least. This is what is going to cost you the big bucks for a number of years, the impound fees and the speeding ticket at about $4,000 will seem like chump change once the insurance companies get through with you.

I believe he now has a suspended license on record, regardless of if it gets tossed in court or not.
I thought these were admin suspensions that didnt hurt insurance rates or require a reinstatement fee? Obviously the ticket hurts insurance if you get convicted.

I thought these were admin suspensions that didnt hurt insurance rates or require a reinstatement fee? Obviously the ticket hurts insurance if you get convicted.
could be!

Back
Top Bottom