Hey hey! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey hey!

brain_death

Hopeful future rider here, I've been itching to get my hands on a bike for the better part of 2 years now. I'm a 22 y/o undergrad student from Scarborough but I go to school out of town which is what's holding me back, but once I graduate and settle back down I'd love to finally jump into riding for real!

51228373.jpg

Welcome to the forum

Hopeful future rider here, I've been itching to get my hands on a bike for the better part of 2 years now. I'm a 22 y/o undergrad student from Scarborough but I go to school out of town which is what's holding me back, but once I graduate and settle back down I'd love to finally jump into riding for real!
Cool.

What do you think is gonna be your first ride? Street? Cruise? Whatever those cool, dirt-bike-looking things are with street tires?

Welcome!

Welcome. Get your license ASAP, since the longer you have it, the less your insurance will be. Then get a supermoto or dual sport if you can afford something now - they are one of the cheapest classes to insure, and perfect for commuting to school/work (anything not involving the highway).

Back
Top Bottom