Help! Need High-Risk Motorcycle Insurance, Suggestions please! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help! Need High-Risk Motorcycle Insurance, Suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you even consider buying a motorbike without first inquiring about, IF you can get insurance (knowing you have a major ticket and conviction) and if so, what it will cost. It's a good lesson learned for everyone else going through the process of buying. Get insurance quotes before hand because if you don't and can't afford it you are now stuck with a bike you can't ride. But I guess you don't need insurance to go sit on it everyday in the garage and go "vroom vroom. ".

So, for you - a Pussy is someone who is entirely not willing to break the law for entirely selfish reasons, and potentially putting someone else's financial future at risk because of their uninsured arse, after having already taken a ticket for another offense that was committed for entirely selfish reasons (suspended licence? Unpaid fines, or a nice lengthy string of 'small offenses'?), and then getting all defensive when called on their ****?

Ok, I think i got that.

I think i got it figured out as to why your insurance is so high, also. It's the insurance co's way of performing a road-crimes attitude adjustment, or trying to keep you off the road entirely due to your high-risk status, with a 'go-away' price-tag.

Yep.

So, for you - a Pussy is someone who is entirely not willing to break the law for entirely selfish reasons, and potentially putting someone else's financial future at risk because of their uninsured arse, after having already taken a ticket for another offense that was committed for entirely selfish reasons (suspended licence? Unpaid fines, or a nice lengthy string of 'small offenses'?), and then getting all defensive when called on their ****?

Ok, I think i got that.

I think i got it figured out as to why your insurance is so high, also. It's the insurance co's way of performing a road-crimes attitude adjustment, or trying to keep you off the road entirely due to your high-risk status, with a 'go-away' price-tag.

You've got it all figured out, you are so smart. Where exactly did I define a pussy as you stated? On a side note, no, my definition of a pussy is one who resorts to being an ******* over the internet. Cause no offense, I highly doubt you boys would talk to me like that in person. So please, if we're gunna bash or criticize anyone; please keep it mature. For your information, since you've known me for the seconds you've read my posts and you're able to make some assumptions on why my insurance is screwed, then please, take your skills somewhere useful then these forums. I heard Miss Cleo was hiring. There is nothing I have to prove to you as a person. I don't know you, you don't know me. Don't act like you can judge me to fulfill that emotion of "defeat" and walk off like every other pansy.

I understand the risks.

XenoVibe

because:
-he needs to learn the hard way

I agree. Which you guys have put the fear in me already.

You've got it all figured out, you are so smart. Where exactly did I define a pussy as you stated? On a side note, no, my definition of a pussy is one who resorts to being an ******* over the internet. Cause no offense, I highly doubt you boys would talk to me like that in person. So please, if we're gunna bash or criticize anyone; please keep it mature. For your information, since you've known me for the seconds you've read my posts and you're able to make some assumptions on why my insurance is screwed, then please, take your skills somewhere useful then these forums. I heard Miss Cleo was hiring. There is nothing I have to prove to you as a person. I don't know you, you don't know me. Don't act like you can judge me to fulfill that emotion of "defeat" and walk off like every other pansy.

I understand the risks.

"FYI, not everyone is a pussy like you."

This can only be interpreted in a few ways, in the context of the Insurance forum on GTAM.. my reply was to one of the possible, common interpretations of such a statement, as can be historically found here. ie. no insurance == bad *** who's not going to get pulled over or crash out because that bad *** can see into the future, the rest of us are just Pussies for paying in.

You were also the one to throw out there the suspended licence excuse, without clarification.. that isn't really a common, every-day occurrence on one's drivers record, is it? I guess that i'm guilty of conclusions being jumped on, using logic. A bunch of minors accumulated over a set period of time will trigger a licence suspension, so will unpaid fines. So too will a civil court finding. Either way, you have 1 major, and for insurance co's that's enough to red-flag new riders. Your earlier attitude also raised red flags.

I agree. Which you guys have put the fear in me already.

I am glad to see that you can now see beyond the immediate here and now of getting that new bike, and see the repercussions of not getting insurance, despite the legal requirement to do so. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

Last edited:
Your dumb for thinking of riding without insurance, your realised it now so this is a good thing and I'll tell u after your first year your insurance should drop my first year on a 125r I payed 3gs now I'm at 690 a year for a r6

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Your dumb for thinking of riding without insurance, your realised it now so this is a good thing and I'll tell u after your first year your insurance should drop my first year on a 125r I payed 3gs now I'm at 690 a year for a r6

You really got it bad on the 125r. My first year I paid $1600 for full insurance and I was in scarberia at the time (high risk area). $690 on the r6 is nice though. What company? Multi-line discount?

Yeah well I was only 19 with a m1 and I'm with state farm now and yes my car is with them

It's sad that the "online community" has gotten so out of hand that it's hard to distinguish between troll threads and real ones.

OP if you are for real, pay to play. Not going to be much fun riding around watching for cops at every corner.

I remember when I was young & naive thinking the same way

Sent from my tablet using my paws

1. Its good that you have realized the consequences of riding and driving without insurance, its just not worth the risk.

2. Where did you end up finding insurance?

3. you were caught driving while suspended, you are now paying the due for that. The carge for suspended licence and no insurance is almost exactly the same. Having both on your record would make it impossible to drive or ride (well not impossible but expensive as hell)

4. Where you may be correct that some people MAY not talk to you in the way they have in person. Your also assuming no one will. I for one have an easier time calling someone a tool in person rather then over the net. So where they have made assumptions about you, you have made assumptions about them. (Not calling you a tool btw)

5. How did you get a plate and sticker without insurance? I had to provide my insurance info before registering the bike or it would be classified as unfit.

At the end of the day you made the correct choice in waiting for insurance that was affordable for you. Or at minimum coming up with the funds to pay it up front.

Congrats on the bike and ride safe.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting. My mto asked for the actual paper as well.
They ask, but it's not required. You can just tell them you signed up for insurance that morning and here's a sticky note with my policy number and the name of my insurance company. Done.

5. How did you get a plate and sticker without insurance? I had to provide my insurance info before registering the bike or it would be classified as unfit.

He already committed an offence .. fraud/uttering a forged/false document.

What status do they post? When I had received my plates and stickers, all they had asked for was the Policy #, which they didn't verify if it was for the motorcycle or not. I gave em my car's insurance policy number and bang, got my self plates and stickers to look legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom