Hamilton Moto Social | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton Moto Social

Anyone going to this tonight?
meeeee. going a bit early tho, try to arrive around 6.30

we can link up if you`re willing to go that soon?

surprise me, meet where/when?
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

I still think that neighbourhood will attract some zombies.
If you (we?) plan to take Aberdeen be careful that road is ROUGH.

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

If you (we?) plan to take Aberdeen be careful that road is ROUGH.
more the merrier. i may have someone else interested in tagging in as well.

I think you'll survive. Locke S is about as gentrified as it gets. Bigger risk from yoga moms running you over with giant strollers with their vision blocked by their massive Goop hydration cup.

If you want a taste of Old Ham, West Town Bar & Grill was there long before Locke became a neo-yuppie hangout. New ownership. I think, but still good.

Coming in from TO, you could scoot up Waterdown and down Snake Rd for some of the shortest twisties in existence...

I have no clue what route evo plans to take to get here, that spot is basically where the route begins to get to Hamilton. I don't know if he is coming across dundas, up Trafalger or south from the 401 or 407? Did you want to practice some turns and stopping at sheridan before we go? Evo can test and grade us?

I have no clue what route evo plans to take to get here, that spot is basically where the route begins to get to Hamilton. I don't know if he is coming across dundas, up Trafalger or south from the 401 or 407? Did you want to practice some turns and stopping at sheridan before we go? Evo can test and grade us?
No thanks my tight u-turns are rusty and I can't handle the rejection/failure.
Barring any more input, I'll meet you at the 'bunker'

Things I enjoyed:
  • Nice ride in
  • Hanging out with cool people
  • Seeing some cool motorcycles
Things I did not enjoy:
  • 20 R1’s and R6’s bouncing off the rev limiter for 10 mins straight
  • Said 20 R1’s and R6’s blasting past me in my lane at 200kph on the 403 blind curve sections around Hamilton mountain

Back
Top Bottom