GTAM Trackday at TMP!! | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trackday at TMP!!

Rules of physics do not apply to the clinically insane,LOL j/k

that pass he made around the outside of drew in big daddy corner during old boy WAS insane!

I was in green so didn't get any photos of that group, but got a few nice shots of intermediate and red with my DSLR. A couple hundred photos turned out well, but no point in posting all of them. If you'd like to see yours, post your bike/colour/numbers and I'll see what I can do.

I was in green so didn't get any photos of that group, but got a few nice shots of intermediate and red with my DSLR. A couple hundred photos turned out well, but no point in posting all of them. If you'd like to see yours, post your bike/colour/numbers and I'll see what I can do.

Intermediate, Red R1 ....black suit ..... I only rode the sessions after lunch though. I haf a part of my bike snap off in the 1st session of the day lol

Edit: added picture

View attachment 30032

Last edited:
Few good ones

Attachments

• bike84.01.jpg
    bike84.01.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 38
  • bike84.03.jpg
    bike84.03.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 34
  • bike84.04.jpg
    bike84.04.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 39
I heard my name! lol I'm at tmp on sunday incase anyone wants pics, find the chick on the kawi with the camera, as I don't take pics of people I don't know, unless you ask.
Take my pic please! I'll be the girl on the primer Gixxer. Thanks! :D

I am trying to arrange to go Sun

Are you doing the trackday on Sunday as well? I thought you were only doing the intro on sat?
She's doing Sat and Sun, as am I. I'll find you and hassle you for some pictures. Make me look good ;)

I'm on my blue/white 07 R1 (oem bodywork, green tape), big red X on my back ;)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom