Generation Rant | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Generation Rant

Wasn't sure where to post this but I had to laugh last night while scrolling through Instagram.
Toronto girl probably mid 20's with the typical glamour shots, at fancy restaurants in the city, photos of food with designer bag on the table, showing off to her few thousand followers she has money, has a nice lifestyle etc etc.
Well guess what? her puppy french bulldog needs (or wants) a surgery to help it breathe better that I'm sure many from this breed could benefit from. Has a Gofundme looking for 10 grand and it's up to $2300 in donations.
Wouldn't surprise me if she posted on her stories this weekend she's at a raptors game showing off what great seats she has to all of her followers.

This is the 3rd girl who I've seen asking for dog donations in the last couple of months.

A couple months ago a late 30's GTA girl who makes a living from onlyfans was in a real bad car accident, prior to this would post daily stories of her basically being a bum, laying on the couch all day, making food, what movie she was watching at 1pm etc etc. Seemed to not have a job in what would be my guess of at least the last 5 years, living off whatever onlyfans paid. Well clearly wasn't going to take long for her to set up gofundme as well since she can't make content from a hospital bed.. So basically since she has made bad decisions for the last 5-10 years at minimum and clearly no savings to pay her bills while in the hospital for a month or two it's up to everyone else to come swoop in and take care of her. Nothing has changed since she's been out of hospital, still relaxing all day/everyday, and now currently down in Daytona Beach partying for bike week because why not?
Would otherwise be a local bartender or manning the tanning salon front desk if not for the online community.

Why does laziness get rewarded? Men don't seem to have these options from what I can tell.
They say if you want to make yourself appear more attractive pose with something ugly. The French Bulldog would be a good choice.

Per Wiki:The French Bulldog is a French breed of companion dog or toy dog. It appeared in Paris in the mid-nineteenth century, apparently the result of cross-breeding of Toy Bulldogs imported from England and local Parisian ratters.

The breed suits her.

What is the actual value? Weight and purity if melted down.
Coins are normally priced at a premium over metal value. For a normal coin (ie not rare, no defects, not old, etc), the premium isn't that large. A cool looking 1 oz silver $5 coin can get $50 (~20% premium over bullion price).

What is the actual value? Weight and purity if melted down.
The coin is 1 troy OZ, about $32USD

You won't get anything by melting down the shoes.

Silver is worth something. If trump loses, I suspect DJT will essentially go to zero. If he wins, who knows. He can probably both funnel taxpayer money in and charge a subscription for orangeman onlyfans.
He’ll still be worth billions. What can you buy at a prison tuck shop with a billion?

He’ll still be worth billions. What can you buy at a prison tuck shop with a billion?
I'm still not convinced he is worth much. If someone took an objective look at his house of cards, it may be a lake not a mountain. I suspect for every dollar in assets he has control of, he has more than a dollar in liabilities (excluding DJT which turned a little into a lot).

DJT gave him a huge bump on paper but unless he sells some, that doesn't matter. He has said he won't sell which isn't legally binding but SEC can slap him if he does.

I'm still not convinced he is worth much. If someone took an objective look at his house of cards, it may be a lake not a mountain. I suspect for every dollar in assets he has control of, he has more than a dollar in liabilities (excluding DJT which turned a little into a lot).

DJT gave him a huge bump on paper but unless he sells some, that doesn't matter. He has said he won't sell which isn't legally binding but SEC can slap him if he does.
He’s not the worlds richest man, but he is realistically worth between $2.5 and 3b without truth social. Golf courses aren’t like houses, a $300m course might qualify for a $150m mortgage, as long as you maintain significant liquidity (cash). He keeps $600m in cash, so he’s probably got at least 10 in assets, and up to 5x in liabilities.

More than you and me together.

He’s not the worlds richest man, but he is realistically worth between $2.5 and 3b without truth social. Golf courses aren’t like houses, a $300m course might qualify for a $150m mortgage, as long as you maintain significant liquidity (cash). He keeps $600m in cash, so he’s probably got at least 10 in assets, and up to 5x in liabilities.

More than you and me together.
But if you inflate the value of your assets (as he was criminally convicted for), that 50% loan isn't 50% anymore. Lenders are happy to be associated and half-ass due diligence assuming that the house of cards is big enough they won't be left holding the bag. From the outside, it's hard to tell if he doesn't pay his debts (for instance to his lawyers) because he's an ahole or because he is illiquid.

But if you inflate the value of your assets (as he was criminally convicted for), that 50% loan isn't 50% anymore. Lenders are happy to be associated and half-ass due diligence assuming that the house of cards is big enough they won't be left holding the bag. From the outside, it's hard to tell if he doesn't pay his debts (for instance to his lawyers) because he's an ahole or because he is illiquid.
While he may have inflated his assets, he didnt fool the smart money lenders. Real estate is hot right now so those towers and golf courses may be at top dollar. I’d bet he’s not above 50% leverage on his properties, partly because borrowing above that is real expensive, part because lenders are conservative on lux properties.

His only easy to value asset is $600m cash, that’s probably what he needs for lending covenants.

Leads me to think he’s pretty rich.

Wasn't sure where to post this but I had to laugh last night while scrolling through Instagram.
Toronto girl probably mid 20's with the typical glamour shots, at fancy restaurants in the city, photos of food with designer bag on the table, showing off to her few thousand followers she has money, has a nice lifestyle etc etc.
Well guess what? her puppy french bulldog needs (or wants) a surgery to help it breathe better that I'm sure many from this breed could benefit from. Has a Gofundme looking for 10 grand and it's up to $2300 in donations.
Wouldn't surprise me if she posted on her stories this weekend she's at a raptors game showing off what great seats she has to all of her followers.

This is the 3rd girl who I've seen asking for dog donations in the last couple of months.

A couple months ago a late 30's GTA girl who makes a living from onlyfans was in a real bad car accident, prior to this would post daily stories of her basically being a bum, laying on the couch all day, making food, what movie she was watching at 1pm etc etc. Seemed to not have a job in what would be my guess of at least the last 5 years, living off whatever onlyfans paid. Well clearly wasn't going to take long for her to set up gofundme as well since she can't make content from a hospital bed.. So basically since she has made bad decisions for the last 5-10 years at minimum and clearly no savings to pay her bills while in the hospital for a month or two it's up to everyone else to come swoop in and take care of her. Nothing has changed since she's been out of hospital, still relaxing all day/everyday, and now currently down in Daytona Beach partying for bike week because why not?
Would otherwise be a local bartender or manning the tanning salon front desk if not for the online community.

Why does laziness get rewarded? Men don't seem to have these options from what I can tell.
Is she hot?

Back
Top Bottom