Friday the 13th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday the 13th

I'm not sure if I want to go.. What's to do? Walk around and look at other bikes? Talk to other riders? If it's nice out I rather be on my bike....

Took the day off, can't wait. Need to get the bike nice and shin...er...darkly?

Looking forward to seeing topless women showing off their leathery, saggy titties.

^^ Gross

All I see is choppers and cruisers, I say Toronto and area sport bikes start meeting up somewhere on Friday the 13th, we'll call it TO13

^^ Gross

All I see is choppers and cruisers, I say Toronto and area sport bikes start meeting up somewhere on Friday the 13th, we'll call it TO13

Don't be scared......well maybe a lil bit.

^^ Gross

LOL except for a gathering like that within the city would most likely be met with a G20 style presence by metro

plus isnt that pretty much what the parrysound sport bike rally used to be, until attendance fell so far they had to open it up to all, and im told its still droping :(

Last edited:
^^ Gross

Why ya gotta hate man? I personally love all my sportbike buddies.

Looking forward to seeing topless women showing off their leathery, saggy titties.

I saw Thong Man (fully clothed, thank gawd) working on his bike yesterday.
I go by his house almost daily. He lives around the corner from my Mom.

never been so maybe me and the angry blue lawnmower will have to go. It's an excuse to ride. I'll take any excuse.

stay for 20minutes, (I hate crowds) then jet off (slowly) and enjoy non crowds even more.

never been so maybe me and the angry blue lawnmower will have to go. It's an excuse to ride. I'll take any excuse.

stay for 20minutes, (I hate crowds) then jet off (slowly) and enjoy non crowds even more.

It's the only one this year, so it should be pretty busy, and it's good to go once just to see what it's about; hopefully, the weather will be good!

If you don't like crowds, you can always take a ride out of Dover, and head to one of the other nice little places along the lake for lunch or something. :)

My wife and I plan on heading down for our first one this year - Mainly for the experience of it all (we're both fairly new riders). Hopefully the weather cooperates.

As an alternative, my sport-biking friends have started to head to Wasaga Beach for the day instead. A reasonable option to Port Dover.

No hate towards cruisers and choppers, but if that's all they got at PD, I might as well head to Wasaga Beach with ^^ sport-biking friends.

There is a big mix of everything there guys. Don't be afraid of the big bad lawyer bikers and go down, get an arbour dog, some soft serve and enjoy the day.

Even for you enduro guys there are a bunch of them that show up.

i'm planing to check it out, so long as the weather is nice.. .gonna be riding down from barrie with the wife as a pilon

Back
Top Bottom