Dual Sport Routes near GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dual Sport Routes near GTA

Anyone that knows it up to ride this "creemore loop" tomorrow (Monday)??
Looks like fun but I think I'd need someone who knows the way - and maybe to help lift the killer.

Anyone have the directions for this loop that isn't an electronic file????

Today would have been a great day for a ride.
I was up at my parents trailer so I couldn't take advantage.

Was 'sploring around Durham Region and happened to stumble across Boundary Rd. from Mt Carmel all the way to Ganaraska.

It's not that long and it's straight, no curves, but lots of different terrain. Mud, sand, some chocolate cake, whoops, some berms just off the main road and plenty of little (and not so little) puddles axle-deep to ford after the recent rains.

Neat place to play around if you're crossing west to east or vice-versa in the area.

20240909_133751-X2.jpg

Huge sand pit on the west end of the road, but I didn't have the tires.

Also, a dirty railroad crossing at the Enfield Rd intersection:

20240909_133226-X2.jpg

I wonder if the scrambler would be able to survive those types of roads….

Was 'sploring around Durham Region and happened to stumble across Boundary Rd. from Mt Carmel all the way to Ganaraska.

It's not that long and it's straight, no curves, but lots of different terrain. Mud, sand, some chocolate cake, whoops, some berms just off the main road and plenty of little (and not so little) puddles axle-deep to ford after the recent rains.

Neat place to play around if you're crossing west to east or vice-versa in the area.

20240909_133751-X2.jpg

Huge sand pit on the west end of the road, but I didn't have the tires.

Also, a dirty railroad crossing at the Enfield Rd intersection:

20240909_133226-X2.jpg
The heck are you doing out here, that’s not BC?! PM me if you want an adv buddy as I’ve got a new Motoz Adventure going on that’ll need a workout on the 1290 and live by that forest.

The heck are you doing out here, that’s not BC?! PM me if you want an adv buddy as I’ve got a new Motoz Adventure going on that’ll need a workout on the 1290 and live by that forest.

Aw man, if I had known!

We're leaving tomorrow, but we had so much fun the last few weeks, we'll be back again next summer. I'll definitely give you a call and you can show me around your 'hood!

Had a rear tire to finish off before the new one gets installed Monday so hit some trails and power slides. Even aired down the one trail was too wet (sun reflection doesn’t really allow to see the 30’ long, 2’ deep mud hole beyond on this one. Most of the other trails and backroads were good.

Attachments

• IMG_5758.jpeg
    IMG_5758.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5761.jpeg
    IMG_5761.jpeg
    471.4 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom