Do you try to match you helmet to your bike? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do you try to match you helmet to your bike?

With the number of bikes I've had and the gear I've collected.....sometime they match.

gap02.jpg

and then sometimes the gear doesn't. :p

Nah, gets too expensive trying to keep up.

I bought my bike to match the helmet...

Just kidding. More like a happy coincidence.

<-- Matte black helmet with white design. My bike: naked matte black everything with white tank and a few white fairings.

Here's a pic. I figure I'm good for more 3 years, until I need a new helmet. Arai doesn't make this design anymore, so my next helmet probably won't match anymore. I want something more reflective for my next helmet anyways.

My next goal is really to get a nice matching white sports car! Oh yeah, totally in mid life crisis mode!

6303567037_2a6f574514.jpg

I've got the red kawasaki ninja 2010 model which is red with black/chrome exhaust and I went with the fully black shoei TZ-R to which I added a white reflective tribal sign, white reflective scorpion on the other side (to match my black white and gold scorpion nip-tuck jacket) and I added "live love laugh ride" as is written in my signature towards the bottom left side of the helmet as well. And then I added a black reflective stripe fully around the bottom of the helmet as well.

So in the end, I made it match to my gear and my bike. :D

On a side note which is more a rant, my cheap 160 buck alliance icon helmet has a better field of view and doesn't fog up. The icon alliance even has more protection, goes below your jaw and protects more of your face. I'm glad I got the Shoei on clearance, I expected way effing more.

With 6 bikes in the garage, and 10 helmets, it'd be impossible to match it all up,LOL. Besides I can't see the helmet or the bike when I am riding it,LOL

All the bikes I've had were red (of some type of red or had red on them), so yes... until I bought an orange bike this year. Oh well... although I AM due a new helmet and am planning on going to the show next month (my leather gear is black so it doesn't matter and I don't see / justify replacing my old, red JR Ballistic commuting jacket).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom