Do you try to match you helmet to your bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do you try to match you helmet to your bike?

johnnycage

Just curious what most have to say on this topic. Personally I want to be as visible as possible so I have bright helmets. One is an all white Icon Alliance and the other is an all yellow Shoei RF 1000(just got it on clearance from GP). My bike is a bright blue/turquoise which you can see in my avatar. I think they go well with the bike but some may beg to differ. What do you do?

I'm not the best person to ask (I have a carbon fibre half-helmet and a multi-coloured Shoei), but my fiancée has a white full-faced Shoei RF-1000 that seems to do the trick. It doesn't matter what she rides, and it doesn't matter what colour gear she has. It also looks pretty good IMO.

My bike is matte black so I can get away with pretty much anything but I have to be extra careful because I'm sure it's hard for other drivers to see me. Currently using a black & white helmet. My regular riding jacket is also all black and my one piece leathers are red/black/white.

Not actively, but I'm one of those people who pretty much just buys everything in black anyhow.

Nope. Next helmet to have white for sure!!

Bike is black/blue...
My gear/helmet is all black!
Thinking of buying a graphic at the show, we'll see if there are any good deals to be had.

Bike black...gear black...helmets matte black, black and blue, forget the last one....but any colour is will work.

I try to, but not necessarily

My bike is Silver, my helmet is Silver black and white. However for saftey I have purchased a slime green and reflective stripe vest to go over my jacket. Not my fav thing to wear, but with the retards on the road, drastic measures must be taken

I bought my bike to match the helmet...

Just kidding. More like a happy coincidence.

<-- Matte black helmet with white design. My bike: naked matte black everything with white tank and a few white fairings.

No matchie-matchie here. My helmet is a Shoei X-Twelve in anthracite. It's a weird colour. Not brown, not gray, but somewhere in between. My bike is silver.

After years of not caring - I fell prey to a sweet match between the pearl Burgman and the pearl Bell since I was buying the Bell and had the choice.
Bit of Stormtrooper look which head on the white Burgman is pretty good at. ;)

Bike Red/black, Jacket -> ( cold ) Joe rocket: White/black // ( hot-mesh ) Joe rocket: Red/white/black, gloves -> Joe rocket: white/black, Helmet -> Shoe T-Boz : Orange/Red/Yellow/Black

I offset the helmet colour so l wouldn't match perfectly, but instead a flare of colour. Warm hues with white/Black to boost visibility. Black is too dangerous to ride in, IMO.

No matchie-matchie here. My helmet is a Shoei X-Twelve in anthracite. It's a weird colour. Not brown, not gray, but somewhere in between. My bike is silver.
It matches the biikkee... come one now! lol

I have helmet and bike the same colour, helps me to find my bike at Horton's, sport bikes all look the same.

My bike is white with a blue frame, my helmet is black with gold design, my suit is black, blue and silver, and my gloves are black, blue and yellow. Price and performance were the main considerations when buying everything, including the bike. If fashion is a concern when riding a motorcycle, you need another hobby. :)

Back
Top Bottom