Cleaning Motorcycle in Apartment | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cleaning Motorcycle in Apartment

I'm a clean freak and wash bike before and after every ride and use motorcycle stuff spray cleaner and polish cleans road grime,grease and bugs without water, just sray and wipe no water polishes and repels water and my bike shines like new.

People have to ask what year bike is as it shines like brand new and i clean everywhere even the rims. I like a clean bike and car hell i even wash race bike and trailer.

Thats awesome. Do they have a space for wrenching by any chance?

I don't think so but we have small "parking" spots for motorcycles that should be big enough to fix things up. I put parking in quotes because its not a designated parking spot, its just a empty hallwayish rectangular space that fits a motorcycle with lots of room to spare. My condo management said that it was fine to park the bike there. I see a couple bikes do the same.

LOL @afortreyu...thanks for the set up hahhaa.....all joking aside sure come by I need a riding group anyways hahah

Jenn

If my bike's not caked with mud I'll use the condo car-clean station.. but usually I hit up the coin wash by VP & Ellesmere.

go to coin car wash stations, i see many bikers go there. most places are $3 minimum and gives you about 3 mins, enough to wash your bike 2 times. you can use soap pressure washer first, then rinse so easy. i live in a condo too but rarely wash my bike XD

Back
Top Bottom