Bust the squids | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bust the squids

It's in the book and on the Government website.

View attachment 68932

I know that is there. The letter was clearer that standing on the pegs was not stunting. There is a part of 172 that requires your butt on the seat, that comment about rising slightly could still have your butt visually on the seat. Full-on standing doesn't comply with that comment and could get a 172 from a moron cop.

I know that is there. The letter was clearer that standing on the pegs was not stunting. There is a part of 172 that requires your butt on the seat, that comment about rising slightly could still have your butt visually on the seat. Full-on standing doesn't comply with that comment and could get a 172 from a moron cop.
Wow. If the cops hung out at Starbucks instead of Tim’s, they’d be ticketing GS riders pulling in for coffee all day long.

Was on the 401 yesterday, as usual traffic was clumped at spots, what was not usual was to see squids riding at speed on the shoulder (some with scantily clad pillion passengers) and others weaving at will between lanes of traffic.
Yeah, the traffic delay in hot sun is a pain, but the consequence of a mishap or ticket due to those actions will be more painful.
Ride to survive!

Was on the 401 yesterday, as usual traffic was clumped at spots, what was not usual was to see squids riding at speed on the shoulder (some with scantily clad pillion passengers) and others weaving at will between lanes of traffic.
Yeah, the traffic delay in hot sun is a pain, but the consequence of a mishap or ticket due to those actions will be more painful.
Ride to survive!
I agree with you 100%. The number of riders I see taking the shoulder or just lane splitting has gone up considerably.

They don’t think anything will happen to them and as such they ride accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom