Burrito Boyz [4TH ANNUAL] End of Summer JAM | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz [4TH ANNUAL] End of Summer JAM

oh great, cops - My favorite people on Bike meets.

Pass no thank you

oh great, cops - My favorite people on Bike meets.

Pass no thank you

they actually weren't that bad today...just a couple older guys standing around doing jack ****. There was no need for them though.

It's better to hire the cops than it is to have them drop in unexpectedly ... lessons from last year and the year before. They were cool.

The trip home was ... torrential. Water sloshing around in my boots torrential. Front tire hydroplaning at 50 km/h torrential.

Ride home was super soggy. Decent evening other then the rain. Got seperated from Mikbusa on the way home so my wife and I tip-toed all the way back to Niagara on our own.

The rain just started letting up at our exit off the highway :(

Wife won a gas card, so thank you to those that provided the donations to the raffles. :cheers:

just got home and oiled the chain and supercharger.

Was 200 km round trip for me, motorcycles work in the rain. That said, if I knew it was going to rain THAT hard I would have backed out :D

it would have been far less for me... but cleaning the bike after crap gets into the nooks and crannies is something i dont like... but if it was raining that bad, i suppose there would no crap in anywhere. should have squidded and gotten a free shower on the way back

COuldn't make it out; workin' 3-11pm the next few weeks :(

FYI for anyone that got a Shell gas card Tuesday.

My wife went to use hers and it was coming up declined, so she paid and went on her way. Called Shell and found out they did a POS upgrade and some gift cards issued prior to the upgrade are not working and the vendor needs to call in to override.

So if you go to use a card and it doesnt work, get it called in.

Back
Top Bottom