7. Gofloshyourself
8. elJay
9. Hulahoopie
10.Macs
11.Markyd_4
12.AngelEyez
13.DaveTheCanuck

I'm thinking 16 should be the cut off.

Ok I'm out for this one cause my body can't handle all the meat. lol Hope the next one has some non meat options.

Ok I'm out for this one cause my body can't handle all the meat. lol Hope the next one has some non meat options.

They do have a salad bar ... n pineapple, loads of grill pineapple :D

They do have a salad bar ... n pineapple, loads of grill pineapple :D

lol I know that but I love meat and at a place were they come around with yummy meat on a stick its extreamly hard to say no. Thanks though:)

lol I know that but I love meat and at a place were they come around with yummy meat on a stick its extreamly hard to say no. Thanks though:)

Can't say no to yummy meat on a stick eh... Don't you live down the street from me?

PM me ;)

Aghhh sorry to hear :(
BUT the raw fish is ok for you?
I can get you raw meat ;)

Can we please stop saying "meat" so much, I'm trying to be good. I'm trying so very hard. But the immature child in me wants to say it. :tongue4:

Can we please stop saying "meat" so much, I'm trying to be good. I'm trying so very hard. But the immature child in me wants to say it. :tongue4:

LOL he said it not me :D

Tame yourself! Salad bar. Pineapple. Corn bread.
Better? :p

Ok kids, anybody else coming?

Back
Top Bottom