Anybody need some cellular data? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody need some cellular data?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Koodo just dropped this...

5075.jpg

I'm paying $38 for 15GB for would be great to use at the cottage for hot spotting for meetings / Netflix.

Where are you getting the $38 deal?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I'm paying $40 for 15GB at Public Mobile. Not a special deal, just a regular plan.

Koodo just dropped this...

5075.jpg

I'm paying $38 for 15GB for would be great to use at the cottage for hot spotting for meetings / Netflix.

What is "shock-free data"?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Koodo. But they keep screwing around. It was $38 when I signed up, then they mucked around and changed to $41, being a real pain in the ***.

I'm tempted to jump on this deal.

But right now need a new phone, and trying to decide which way to go...0% from Apple on a new phone, or muck around finding a used iPhone 12/13 Pro. My X is dying.

Freedom was force sold to Quebecor. Their new deal that meets the stipulations is IIRC (had the news on in the background last night) 40Gb @ 5G for $50 Canada/US wide calling.

Freedom was force sold to Quebecor. Their new deal that meets the stipulations is IIRC (had the news on in the background last night) 40Gb @ 5G for $50 Canada/US wide calling.
This deal is actually amazing if you frequent the US. Hopefully the other carriers follow suit.

This deal is actually amazing if you frequent the US. Hopefully the other carriers follow suit.
Yep, it amazed me that was not a thing here; my Mexican plan gives me Mexico/US/Canada-wide calling as well as roaming in the three countries without additional charges.

Right now I'm paying $20 for 20GB with Freedom, but only "usable" on Freedom Network; outside of it I change to the Mexican data.

I'm paying $40 for 15GB at Public Mobile. Not a special deal, just a regular plan.

What is "shock-free data"?
Public Mobile just introduced some promos... $39 for 20Gb. You can upgrade and save $1.

Not sure if other Carriers have deals on right now but Public Mobile has several.
The $39 20GB 4G plan mentioned above is now $34 and is 5G.

I upped my plan to 50GB 5G for $45 and with my monthly credits its $38

Not sure if other Carriers have deals on right now but Public Mobile has several.
The $39 20GB 4G plan mentioned above is now $34 and is 5G.

I upped my plan to 50GB 5G for $45 and with my monthly credits its $38

Awesome! Just changed to 5G for $5 less.

Thanks, I'm never on top of these things so keep these updates coming!

Haven’t even considered switching as the plan I have is awesome. I think $38 for 40GB with Koodo.

But may be time to look at options again.

Public Mobile is owned by Telus. They're the discount carrier branch like Fido is to Rogers.

Same towers. Same coverage. No tech support. No frills

Ballers can move on.
nice, making the swap now.

Back
Top Bottom