Anybody have a pic of a tall rider on a 250? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody have a pic of a tall rider on a 250?

Tekninja81 on the blue ninja. Think he is 6"1. Ask him ur questions.

6.jpg

I'm 6'2" and ride a ninja 250.
fine for me, though knees get sore and need to be stretched after a few hours on the road.

Everyone is different and everyone has different proportions. you really need to go sit on them and figure out which one fits YOU best.

I would be weary of the hyusong. They have a piss poor reputation and when it's time to sell, you might have a really hard moving it.

You riding for the looks bro? lol, j/k...I have the 250 but I am only 5'8" or so. I agree with Red Zeder, the Hyosung 250 is a full sized 250 and would look better, but that's all it'll do when compared to the Ninja....go to dealerships and try the Ninja, CBR250 and the Hyosung....see how they feel and then buy one used to save some cash.
How is the Ninja better in performance?

Hyosung has Fuel Injection, Dual Front Disc brakes, Inverted forks, and a 150 rear tire. Ninja has none of that...

Check out supermotojunkie.com.

IMO, sumos are a great platform to learn on, any riding style works and they're easy to fix.

I definitely will, just got back from burlington cycle and sat on a 250 and it was ok, sure it was small, but managable. I also sat on the new 400r and that was wayyyy more my size. Felt way more comfortable.

Tall rider (6'-0") here with a CBR125 (the old model).

Yes, I look like an elephant on a bicycle, but I don't care. The new 125 fits me better.

I definitely will, just got back from burlington cycle and sat on a 250 and it was ok, sure it was small, but managable. I also sat on the new 400r and that was wayyyy more my size. Felt way more comfortable.

That's because it's a Ninja 650 with a 400cc engine in it. Nothing new about it. It's quite underpowered considering the hefty weight. Would be only slightly more lively than the 250.
Might as well get the 650 or the SV if you're not worried about insurance difference, which shouldn't be large if you have no tickets and over 25.

That's because it's a Ninja 650 with a 400cc engine in it. Nothing new about it. It's quite underpowered considering the hefty weight. Would be only slightly more lively than the 250.
Might as well get the 650 or the SV if you're not worried about insurance difference, which shouldn't be large if you have no tickets and over 25.

Thats the problem my friend! 21 and just got my license, the insurance difference is huge! Anyway, I think that I'm gonna buy a ZX6R. Seems to be the only bike with decent insurance cost that will fit me.

The hyosung bikes aren't tiny, they look like any other 600. The place I work now is the Hyosung dealership for Toronto, so drop by and check 'em out. They'll only cost you about $4000 brand new, and there's a few different colours to choose from. Oh, the place is T.O. cycle at browns line and lake shore

Hyosung has Fuel Injection, Dual Front Disc brakes, Inverted forks, and a 150 rear tire. Ninja has none of that...

Well, the Ninja does have an extra 2-3 HP over the GT250R ... 22-ish at the rear wheel for the Hyosung and 25-ish for the Kawi.

Thats the problem my friend! 21 and just got my license, the insurance difference is huge! Anyway, I think that I'm gonna buy a ZX6R. Seems to be the only bike with decent insurance cost that will fit me.

state farm rates bikes only by cc...that is why a 650 is more than a zx6r. Look at a company like Jevco if you want a non SS bike

Yo Yo Zang !

the Statefarm actuaries are surely out of touch with how the rest of the industry operates. try Primmum, no agents and you will have to deal with em direct, but its straight forward. Once they work a quote for you with one bike, ask them to quote for other bikes and models. They can give u all your options over one phone call.

But yea, my logic for the SV650 is that its considered a sport tourer, and must be cheaper to insure than a SS bike. At least that's how Jevco and Primmum look at it. I am a newbie rider in Ontario, but have been keeping track of my dream bikes and have been reading reviews extensively for years. I dont think there is a better all round bike that the SV650 based on all my research. Maybe, the more experienced guys on here will give you the same opinion.

Cheers and Happy Shopping man

I don't write the reviews in the magazines and am not the critic. I am just reporting what I have read and saw. CBR250 and the Ninja are fighting for supremacy with the CBR having a slight edge. Hyosung finished last in all categories in the latest comparison. I read that, saw the video, didn't have money for a new CBR, so bought a used Ninja. Don't go by what people say though, as long as you are happy....it's all good, also, 150 rear tire FTW!!!

Back
Top Bottom