Alright you pot heads and other substance abusers...this is for you | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alright you pot heads and other substance abusers...this is for you

Salvia sucks, if you wan't a short really intense psycadelic try and score some DMT.

and ya acid gives you flashbacks lol just like ex depletes your spinal fluid and shrooms fry your brains... comon people.

Salvia sucks, if you wan't a short really intense psycadelic try and score some DMT.

and ya acid gives you flashbacks lol just like ex depletes your spinal fluid and shrooms fry your brains... comon people.

I can state that liquor sucks, but not everyone would agree with me. It's an issue of personal taste. Maybe you smoked a weak, non extract of salvia from a pepsi can, and are not amused that the greatest effect you had was a headache. Like I said, environment and preparation is what makes a good trip.

Regarding DMT, however, I've tried Ayahuasca a few times at Algonquin Park, and that was pretty pleasent.

My 2 cents.

Are we talking acid from the current year or of decades past? I heard the quality of some acid of today does not compare to that of yesteryear. Maybe there is no chance of a flash back today if the acid is not as strong as back in the 70's??? Clearly the effect will vary among users. Some will have flash backs, others will need a horse dose to get a minor buzz. Whatever we choose to "enlighten" our lives with can (and sometimes will) come back to haunt us at the most inopportune time.

Why is it that someone will get a great buzz off a joint while another, smoking the same joint will end up in the hospital? Individuals will always be affected differently, even if using the same drug.

As for flashbacks - yes they might come back for a visit (depends on the person).

What was my point??

Oh ya, I choose to ride un-intoxicated at all times.

Be cool, ride safe and have a great time in this life, wherever, whenever or whatever you choose to use or not use.

All this talk is giving me the munchies??? - Hey was that a unicorn?

Back
Top Bottom