Alright you pot heads and other substance abusers...this is for you | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alright you pot heads and other substance abusers...this is for you

djb_yan

All I'm saying is...I want what he's on :laughing9:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGqtxdKjqbI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGqtxdKjqbI[/ame]

No you don't.. If somebody put a gun to my head and gave me the choice b/w acid/coke/heroin/a bullet, I'd pick heroin or coke. Acid is fat soluble. That means thet 15 years from now, while you're driving your kids, a pocket could get absorbed into your system and you'd start trippin'. If you wanna experiment with hallucinogens, stick with shrooms. Once they're gone, they don't reappear.

No you don't.. If somebody put a gun to my head and gave me the choice b/w acid/coke/heroin/a bullet, I'd pick heroin or coke. Acid is fat soluble. That means thet 15 years from now, while you're driving your kids, a pocket could get absorbed into your system and you'd start trippin'. If you wanna experiment with hallucinogens, stick with shrooms. Once they're gone, they don't reappear.

Thats a myth.

^^ No its not...

i knew a DJ who did weird **** back in the day, but a really great guy. He was telling us of times he'd be in school 2 years after touching the last drug and all of a sudden letters would be peeling themselves off the page and flying into the air. He'd sit there tripping out and then 30 sec later i'd be gone...

yea...a myth.

myth...I hope

THC is fat soluble as well...doesnt mean your gonna get high 5 years later because you decided to take up jogging.

What was the question again please?
rollJ.gif

^^ No its not...

i knew a DJ who did weird **** back in the day, but a really great guy. He was telling us of times he'd be in school 2 years after touching the last drug and all of a sudden letters would be peeling themselves off the page and flying into the air. He'd sit there tripping out and then 30 sec later i'd be gone...

yea...a myth.

Yeah and i had a friend who would swear up and down you can make acid by baking banana peels. Neither one of these things is true.

Acid can screw you up if you drop a ton of hits all at once, but it will not make you trip balls at some undetermined point in the distant future.

Even if the myth were true, I'd still rather chance that remote possibility rather than try cocaine or heroin and risk getting hooked. Besides, been there done that. No flashbacks as of yet.

Even if the myth were true, I'd still rather chance that remote possibility rather than try cocaine or heroin and risk getting hooked. Besides, been there done that. No flashbacks as of yet.
I've been hopped up on morphine on a couple of occasions and given percocet/oxicontin scrips (due to some surgeries). Never got hooked on opiates. So at least it would be something I could control.

I really hope it's not a myth ... I've been waiting for my acid flashbacks for 15 years now. Still waiting :(

I've been hopped up on morphine on a couple of occasions and given percocet/oxicontin scrips (due to some surgeries). Never got hooked on opiates. So at least it would be something I could control.

I haven't been on morphine, but I've been on the percs/oxycotin as well for minor surgery. And I liked it. A lot. I know I'd be the type to get hooked if I didn't watch myself.

Okay, so apparently this **** is turning into a full fledged meme.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8zNSf0c9k"]YouTube- Drunkhungrybear Double KFC Drive-Thru 7-6-10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXHdSOwfRgM"]YouTube- Crazy Double Rainbow Guy Eats Breakfast 7-8-10[/ame]

wtf..

If you wanna experiment with hallucinogens, stick with shrooms. Once they're gone, they don't reappear.

Or someone legal... Salvia (youtube it)

yea...a myth.

so you're going to believe everything a drughead says? If I tell you I saw a purple elephant walking down yonge street are you going to tell everyone there was a Purple Elephant walking down Yonge st.?

Salvia divinorium for the win. Try it, before legislation passes and it becomes illegal.
Salvia has a reverse tolerance. Meaning, you might take a hit and trip today. Three days later, you take a smaller hit, and you trip harder than you did initially. Furthermore, it has no possibility to retain addiction based on its' physical properties. In fact, you may have Salvia, and not WANT to do it. I've had two grams of salvia for the last year or so. While I find the trip intense, and aweing, there's no drive pushing me to do it. It's like as if there's no time, or place good enough to experience it.

The trip itself is only a few minutes long, and it's come-down effects are almost non-existant. Meaning, 10 minutes of smoking Salvia, you retain the same well being you had before smoking it. Except now, you've got something deep, and metaphysical to ponder.

I do stress, it is NOT a social experience. Salvia is something you do camping, or in some other beautiful sceneic place, where you are neither influenced by the sounds of society, or other people speaking, because these things can incorporate themselves into the short experience.

One last thing about Salvia. Everybody, including myself, that's tried it, swears that there's a seperate, invisible female presence during the short trip. You might even end up having a conversation with her. I've definetly had trips where I've interacted with a presence that wasn't there.

A very powerful psychedelic, and dissociative.

Salvia divinorium for the win. Try it, before legislation passes and it becomes illegal.
Salvia has a reverse tolerance. Meaning, you might take a hit and trip today. Three days later, you take a smaller hit, and you trip harder than you did initially. Furthermore, it has no possibility to retain addiction based on its' physical properties. In fact, you may have Salvia, and not WANT to do it. I've had two grams of salvia for the last year or so. While I find the trip intense, and aweing, there's no drive pushing me to do it. It's like as if there's no time, or place good enough to experience it.

The trip itself is only a few minutes long, and it's come-down effects are almost non-existant. Meaning, 10 minutes of smoking Salvia, you retain the same well being you had before smoking it. Except now, you've got something deep, and metaphysical to ponder.

I do stress, it is NOT a social experience. Salvia is something you do camping, or in some other beautiful sceneic place, where you are neither influenced by the sounds of society, or other people speaking, because these things can incorporate themselves into the short experience.

One last thing about Salvia. Everybody, including myself, that's tried it, swears that there's a seperate, invisible female presence during the short trip. You might even end up having a conversation with her. I've definetly had trips where I've interacted with a presence that wasn't there.

A very powerful psychedelic, and dissociative.

Even better...
Grows everywhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura

Back
Top Bottom