a "lane for distressed parents" is required <facepalm> | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

a "lane for distressed parents" is required <facepalm>

Honestly, I think this line sums out what is largely wrong with society these days...everyone believes they are more important than everyone else.

They are...that's why I get cut off everyday on my way to work/gym/grocery store and everywhere else...they're more important than ME and YOU! Unless that's YOU in the car that cuts me off...then you must be more important...or wait...I have an appointment I NEED TO GET TO RIGHT NOW...where's my lane dammit! Get out of my way peasants!

If you find yourself getting cutoff and people constantly needing to go around you, maybe some introspective thinking on your traffic impeding style of driving is overdue :p

The traffic and roadway designers in the GTA have got to be the absolute WORST of any 1st-world country. I recently started commuting sounthbound on Mavis in the morning through Brampton; there's two lanes, no where for buses to pull over and pick up passengers, not enough right-turning lanes, and a HUGE completely unnecessary grass median in the middle. wtf.

If you find yourself getting cutoff and people constantly needing to go around you, maybe some introspective thinking on your traffic impeding style of driving is overdue :p

Touche...if I drove like a grandma I'd understand it...the cut off I speak of is when I'm in the right/left lane and the next lane over the idiot forgets his exit/turn and swipes into my lane. Or I REALLY love the oncoming left turner who gets stuck in traffic in the middle of the intersection...and then gets ****** with me when I honk! ******!

That's why I drive with a dash cam on now everywhere...too many idiots out there.

The traffic and roadway designers in the GTA have got to be the absolute WORST of any 1st-world country. I recently started commuting sounthbound on Mavis in the morning through Brampton; there's two lanes, no where for buses to pull over and pick up passengers, not enough right-turning lanes, and a HUGE completely unnecessary grass median in the middle. wtf.

Southbound on Mavis... through Brampton?

Touche...if I drove like a grandma I'd understand it...the cut off I speak of is when I'm in the right/left lane and the next lane over the idiot forgets his exit/turn and swipes into my lane. Or I REALLY love the oncoming left turner who gets stuck in traffic in the middle of the intersection...and then gets ****** with me when I honk! ******!

That's why I drive with a dash cam on now everywhere...too many idiots out there.

Ahhhhh right right - yeah I hate those ******** too. Everyday I see at least one person who can't figure out how to use the lights on their car, and at least two people who feel that their right to have an excessive following distance overrides everyone's urgency behind them who has places to be.

Southbound on Mavis... through Brampton?
Chingcousay w/e. I hate Brampton and can't wait to have the financial freedom to leave.

Chingcousay w/e. I hate Brampton and can't wait to have the financial freedom to leave.

I've been thru Brampton a few times, and you're right, leaving was the best part. Godspeed.

Pickering: A couple of school teachers in a school full of kids, took down a disturbed teenager with two eight inch knives and no one suffered serious injuries.

Toronto: A disturbed teenager with one three inch knife on an empty streetcar..................blam, blam, blam,...........blam, oops missed, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam.................zap.

Somebody needs to go back to school.

Dont forget the USA version where the disturbed teenager is armed with a fully automatic assault rifle he/she just purchased earlier in the day at Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom