2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM

I was in Oshawa and wouldn't have been able to make it. I ended up at Pete's Big Bite (again) in Whitby. I know you guys are facepalming me for not going to Butchie's next door, but I didn't feel like BBQ, and I really like Pete's burgers. I can never seem to just order something off the menu, so I got a Works burger but with the 8oz Big Bite Burger patty. So messy but so good. Sorry, no pics.

When I got there, there were a few bikes and pylons in front of some of the spots. Apparently the Durham Divas host a bike night there every Wednesday and are sponsored by Pete's. They said that they usually get about 20 bikes but by the time I finished eating, I'm pretty sure there was more than 30. In case anyone out that way is interested. Again, no pics - I'm not really big on taking pics, but working on it.

I was in Oshawa and wouldn't have been able to make it. I ended up at Pete's Big Bite (again) in Whitby. I know you guys are facepalming me for not going to Butchie's next door, but I didn't feel like BBQ, and I really like Pete's burgers. I can never seem to just order something off the menu, so I got a Works burger but with the 8oz Big Bite Burger patty. So messy but so good. Sorry, no pics.

When I got there, there were a few bikes and pylons in front of some of the spots. Apparently the Durham Divas host a bike night there every Wednesday and are sponsored by Pete's. They said that they usually get about 20 bikes but by the time I finished eating, I'm pretty sure there was more than 30. In case anyone out that way is interested. Again, no pics - I'm not really big on taking pics, but working on it.
1724287260038.png

Can't post pics on here anyways! Always says oops something went wrong!

I went to Maranello Cafe today in Port Credit for some lunch! Had a meat ball sandwich and it was excellent! Lots of seats, back patio, parking at the back or parking right in front, excellent staff and great food! Stop by and say hi to Vanessa!
@bigpoppa
@Fuzzbuster is looking out for you.

In the words of maniac:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?

updated till end of Oct.

nothing for this week, next week is moto social.

11-SepHoly Chuck Burgers4421 Hwy 7, Woodbridge, ON L4L 5W6

Here to report Cabano’s might be my fav burger spot for real, the burgers are simple in terms of composition but every ingredient is so good, and they got actual bacon…

Back
Top Bottom