2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

New, get it before the rain

c84073336a45d52afdc938840d480f39.jpg

Hey, I just motocamped a night there last week, on the way back from a longer trip. Kind of sucked, overcrowded and site was crazy dirty from partiers, furniture thrown in forest around it even. Also some nearby truck reverse beeping half the night.
Yeah sibbald point is not the best in terms of pristineness...my wife went there 10 years ago and it was a party campsite then... wasn't as bad when we went last year (hello @Evon :p ). But thats usually whats found on most campgrounds close to the city (like within 1.5h) although we had better chance with the ones on Lake Erie (turkey, rock, long point)

Yeah sibbald point is not the best in terms of pristineness...my wife went there 10 years ago and it was a party campsite then... wasn't as bad when we went last year (hello @Evon :p ). But thats usually whats found on most campgrounds close to the city (like within 1.5h) although we had better chance with the ones on Lake Erie (turkey, rock, long point)

Well, not expecting "pristineness," but this was more than I've seen at any other provincial park, and I've been to a bunch both near and far from cities. Like, Corona bottlecaps everywhere in the dirt, food wrappers, stools and chairs thrown into the surrounding woods along with large plastic water bottles, about 20-30 joint stubs in the fire pit. I'm sure it was a good time, but a sh*tty way to leave a campsite.

Does this mean i get to be an absent father cause "i gotta go grab a tag"

Link to the images themselves, rather than the pages, please.

Old:

vDdapS9.jpeg

New:

D4ZJcWD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom