2024 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 GTA Photo Tag!

New:

9b67e1d144ee11271461a0e3b4690232.jpg

Hint:
9cc549436f98f2e1fe6c43fe2120ec29.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Looks like a cyclist bailed on the streetcar tracks behind you.

Lol yes, didn’t realize it was in the photo!
Kooky little tumble and she stood in the street for a while kinda weird.

Sent from the Moon!

Lol yes, didn’t realize it was in the photo!
Kooky little tumble and she stood in the street for a while kinda weird.

Sent from the Moon!
It's Trinity Bellwoods, everything round there is weird. Mind you, might be the day for it. I watched someone reverse into the car stopped at the gas pump behind them while I was getting air.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

It's Trinity Bellwoods, everything round there is weird. Mind you, might be the day for it. I watched someone reverse into the car stopped at the gas pump behind them while I was getting air.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks that area is weird. I generally try avoid going there, also very congested and almost no parking.

I eventually got onto Weston rd. I don't think I've been to that area before it was very different then the rest of TO, almost European like with all the local shops, and smelled, not bad just unusual for TO.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks that area is weird. I generally try avoid going there, also very congested and almost no parking.

I eventually got onto Weston rd. I don't think I've been to that area before it was very different then the rest of TO, almost European like with all the local shops, and smelled, not bad just unusual for TO.
I worked and lived there just before it exploded and became ridiculously over congested. It was bad enough back then. Now it's just people on top of people on top of people. I avoid it like the plague.

Trinity: isn't that the park which does not frown upon drinking in the open? My kind of place, and while there will be weirdos- i guess it'd be my kind of weirdos

Trinity: isn't that the park which does not frown upon drinking in the open? My kind of place, and while there will be weirdos- i guess it'd be my kind of weirdos
It's also the park where the trees will kill you. Couple of people have been killed by falling branches. Best to stay away, and enjoy drinks at the beach instead! ;)

Back
Top Bottom