2013 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 82 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Old: Castle Oaks Crossing, Castlemore

frr2JF0.jpg

Old

ha6u5uge.jpg

New

u8e2uge2.jpg

Funny, this shop is right around the corner from my house but I had no idea it existed. Good thing I checked the thread before I headed out today :)

Funny story: after parking in front of the shop, an SUV pulled up and looked like it wanted my space but had to move up past the driveway. A woman gets out, gives me a slightly curious look, then heads into the shop. I cross the street, snap the photo and as I am uploading the woman come back out to go to her vehicle. She stops for a second and then walks over to me asking if I was taking a photo of the store, and if so, why? So I way "it's kind of a funny story..." and try to explain photo tag in less than 15 seconds. She smiles and says "cool, I was just wondering the connection between motorcycles and baby clothes" :)

Got me thinking, maybe we should be hitting up the shop owners for advertising dollars to fund the trophy for this season's winner ;-)

Week 20 in review!

So! It's been 5 weeks since the last official score update, and I figured on the amazing milestone set by nims232, in breaking the 50 tag mark, would be as good as any to catch up on things on my end! Just returned from NYC myself, still recovering, still no replacement bike yet.

0mCVjmR.png

Damn, I should have grabbed it last night when I had the chance lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

NIMS please add address .. thanks

Sent from phone

Back
Top Bottom