Yowza....that looks like it hurt... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yowza....that looks like it hurt...

Thought he clipped a mirror and a cyclist, then there were those who came through at the same speed afterwards.

Thought he clipped a mirror and a cyclist, then there were those who came through at the same speed afterwards.
I slowed it down and it looked like he might have missed the bikes. I can't tell for sure. He definitely clipped the mirror but I am less concerned about property damage than damage to other people. Clipping the mirror may just add to his charges which I'm ok with.

I slowed it down and it looked like he might have missed the bikes. I can't tell for sure. He definitely clipped the mirror but I am less concerned about property damage than damage to other people. Clipping the mirror may just add to his charges which I'm ok with.
Yeah, looks like he got just ahead of the cyclists and then used his front brake.
Some nice views of what appears to be a flip plate, but he's the only one with one.
The other motorcyclists must have gone around on the left, or slowed down, and then stayed on the road.
He definitely took out the mirror.

I hope you mean the red car that started in the left lane and then changed into the rider's lane.
I can't really fault the car in this situation with the evidence that we have.
Yes the driver is making a lane change, but the rate that the rider passes the car shows they are ripping. You cannot expect the driver to expect that rate of speed.
If you are going to ride like that, you better be expecting everything.

Those 360 cameras always make it look like you're going faster than you are. Look at how quickly the bikes pass the camera, yet are still able to stop right in front of the rider. Also, it seems the car has its brake lights on and look at how close to the shoulder it is. It looks like it may have been pulling over to stop behind the bicyclists.

Those 360 cameras always make it look like you're going faster than you are. Look at how quickly the bikes pass the camera, yet are still able to stop right in front of the rider. Also, it seems the car has its brake lights on and look at how close to the shoulder it is. It looks like it may have been pulling over to stop behind the bicyclists.
I can see your point. I do believe we need to see the 10 seconds before the clip to make a judgment.
Sucks for the rider either way. Hope they are Ok.

I hope you mean the red car that started in the left lane and then changed into the rider's lane.
We have the benefit of replay but only have 18 seconds. From what I am seeing, I would agree that the red car entered the riders lane. It also appears to me that the rider intentionally took out the mirror then realized he f***ked it and was in for hurt. But I am merely speculating at my keyboard so I have activated the dick switch. To me, the rider chose to as well.

Back
Top Bottom