youtube ups the upload time limit | GTAMotorcycle.com

youtube ups the upload time limit

LesMcLuffAlot

Hey. The 15mins max limit is history. Everyone can now upload videos pretty much as long as you want them to be. As long as the max file size is 2GB. You can now post videos of your exciting 1.5 hour GTA bumper to bumper, stop and go commute!

Now you can watch me ride my bicycle to work from door to door. Take your pick.

Summer

[video=youtube;TmJf9dDQLso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmJf9dDQLso[/video]

Winter

[video=youtube;kiBfwsG0g1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiBfwsG0g1A[/video]

Last edited:
Pretty cool, ever come across deer or foxes on your commute? Or other forms of unclothed animals? What do you use for winter tires? And is that an electric assist battery on the mountain bike?

I'll have to borrow a sport cam and post my commute one day.

Pretty cool, ever come across deer or foxes on your commute? Or other forms of unclothed animals? What do you use for winter tires? And is that an electric assist battery on the mountain bike?

I'll have to borrow a sport cam and post my commute one day.

Yeah I see pretty much everything. Deer, Bears, Foxes, Rabbits. No Moose yet though.

Good eye. Yeah the bike I used in the winter video has the BionX PL-350 electric assist system. A 350 watt rear hub motor with a 36volt lithium battery pack on it. I bought it for commuting in the summer, but wow is it fun to use in the snow. That morning if I had ridden one of my regular mountain bikes it would of taken 40-45mins in that snow to get to work. I would of had trouble riding through that snow much faster than 10-15kph. With the electric assist I was blasting through it at 25-30kph. Tons of fun.

The tires I used that morning were studded. They had 304 tungsten-carbide studs per tire. A nice open thread pattern that doesn't clog with snow. Schwalbe Ice Spikers.

5256014607_6339ea7cc0_z.jpg

5256628096_510be62a59_z.jpg

5256018383_07f9af0443_z.jpg

5256016871_99aa982e32.jpg

Ahhh of course, I was wondering how you were cutting through the ridges of snow so easily, now it makes sense with the electric assist.

I use the same tires, this will be my 3rd season on them (8km each way) and probably my last. I think I can do with some more ordinary spiked MTB tires next time so I was hoping you had some experience with that type of tire.

Back
Top Bottom