Vintage 750 SOHC Honda day in St Marys | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vintage 750 SOHC Honda day in St Marys

timtune

Site Supporter
Took the Squeeze into Stratford for ice cream. KLR appeared to have a flat so I took the old single cam instead. Coming back to town I passed an old 750, then another and another - 5 in total. We doubled back.
Turns out they were guys from the CVMG on a 50th anniversary ride. The green bike at the head of the line was purchased from Rocky's in London 50 years ago today. Still a one owner bike. (He purchased a Jardine pipe at the same time - the 4 original never run pipes hang in his front closet)
@Lash I half expected you when I pulled into the lot. 0-1.jpg0.jpg

Took the Squeeze into Stratford for ice cream. KLR appeared to have a flat so I took the old single cam instead. Coming back to town I passed an old 750, then another and another - 5 in total. We doubled back.
Turns out they were guys from the CVMG on a 50th anniversary ride. The green bike at the head of the line was purchased from Rocky's in London 50 years ago today. Still a one owner bike. (He purchased a Jardine pipe at the same time - the 4 original never run pipes hang in his front closet)
@Lash I half expected you when I pulled into the lot. View attachment 68622View attachment 68623
The white bike in the second pic reminds me of my '76 750F1, mine was Tremclad white.

The white bike in the second pic reminds me of my '76 750F1, mine was Tremclad white.
Too funny. That's my 76 F1 (the Comstars from 77-78 throw everyone)
That paint job is Home Hardware Beauti-Tone rattle can.

The 50th annual CVMG Rally, June 14-16, at the Paris (Ontario) fair grounds had a record turnout of 3,000 entrants and visitors according to a local Brant county publication.
cvmg.ca is their web site if you are interested in old motorcycles in Canada.
AFJ

Back
Top Bottom