Vaughan - Muskoka Loop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan - Muskoka Loop

Boots

Hey all, I was gonna do a Muskoka Loop this Saturday. Ride would start at Weston and the 400 in Vaughan at 5am. Hopefully be back by 10am. I was going to do it alone, i still will if no one comes, but i figured if anyone wants to join, feel free.

It'll be a chill ride, my supersport days are gone, I now ride a Honda Shadow 750 which barely has enough power to go over the speed limit on the highways. There will be limited breaks, maybe 10-15 minutes here or there after long stretches of highway. Won't be stopping for food or anything hence me leaving nice and early. Could theoretically be home for a late breakfast/lunch. Definitely be home before the impending heat wave.

If you're interested let me know - i know it's a ride only for specific individuals but i figured i'd extend it to anyone who wants to come with. Otherwise if no one comes, i'll definitely let you know how the road conditions are after the ride.

I'm planning to do a similar ride on Saturday and leaving around the same time from Downtown Toronto. My pace is also chill.

However, I need finish my rear brake pads job. I'll send you a DM if I can make it.

Last edited:
Amazing ride today, thank you again @PacoT for joining me! And we still have a whole day to spare!
View attachment 68754
Thanks for the invitation :) I really enjoyed the ride, and the few conversations we had in the way.

Unfortunately, the morning mist ruin the shot of you riding into the sunrise.

1000023476.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom