Track day gear renals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track day gear renals

Hey,

I won a WROW track day last week and i've been trying to gear for that day, Aug 25th.
However, i'm having trouble because i can't find anyone who will rent to me. I need either a one piece suit, or a jacket and a pair of pants that zip together. I also need gauntlet gloves loves. i also need a back protector i think.

this is my first track day so i dont want to buy a track suit unless i like it.
I've tried Studio Cycle Group- who doesn't have what i need
I've tried speedworx - who doesn't rent to people not doing their course
i've tried pro6 - who doesn't have my size

I wear a double small jacket and a small gloves. i dont entirely know my pant size but i wear a 25(US) or a 3 in jeans.

Any responses would be helpful because if i can't find gear i'll have to give it up which i dont want to do.

Thanks,

Carrie.

Hi Carrie. I have a one peice that are you are more than welcome to borrow, it's a "I've gained too much weight and it doesn't fit" spare suit. It would fit someone about 5'3" and under 120. It's a black dainese, ladies YU suit, you can google it. I'm located in Kitchener, feel free to message me if that's what you are looking for. I can also lend you gloves and a back protector.

I'm super stoaked to try them on. I sent you a PM. Maybe you'd like to join me for the ride down there KawasakiGal. it'll be a nice Highway ride.

Now all i need is a back protector.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom