Toronto bike storage places - cheapest ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto bike storage places - cheapest ?

KCToronto

Hi,

I need a cheap place to store my bike. Climate-controlled units are great, but it costed me $105/month during the winter. I hope a regular storage unit will be a lot cheaper.

Where is the cheapest place in Toronto to lock up a bike?

Thanks,
Kevin

give me the keys, insurance and ownership copies and i will store it for you ... i've got a nice garage and it'll fit in with my other bikes probably ... cost ? no cost just the mileage I'll put on it while riding it ... you pay for tires, brakes, chain anything else maintenance related ... will be less then your 105 / month

Hi,

I need a cheap place to store my bike. Climate-controlled units are great, but it costed me $105/month during the winter. I hope a regular storage unit will be a lot cheaper.

Where is the cheapest place in Toronto to lock up a bike?

Thanks,
Kevin

Some places that service bikes also store them for a flat fee of approx. $300-$400. In many cases (depending on their storage fee) they will do all of the pre-storage work, (fuel stabilizer, oil change, carb drain, battery tender etc.) prior to putting bike down for it's winter hibernation. If you choose to user a service such as this it's best to make sure they have insurance that will cover you in the event that the bike is stolen, damaged or some other type of loss occurs.

I know that Cycle World Superstore in Scarborough offers storage (complete with all of the proper procedures), so does my local Suzuki dealership. If you check around I'm sure you'll find a place that can do the job.

Back
Top Bottom