Toronto bike hangs? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto bike hangs?

bigpoppa

Not Toronto, but I just found out that a place in Port Credit called Back Roads Coffee does a biweekly bike night on Thursdays. Imma go check it out in a couple weeks I think.

View attachment 67865
Interesting. One of the Moto socials took place there and I’m sure they didn’t make many friends of the local residents.
On weekends there are usually a few motorcycles out front. There’s an auto shop next door that sometimes has interesting things pulling in/out.

Curious if there are Toronto hangout spots like higher ground or hockley?

@Evoex
Kennedy Commons - 24/7 Tims behind it @401/Kennedy
Newmarket Bike Night - Thursdays (dunno current location)
403 & Dundas Tims I believe - 24/7

Interesting. One of the Moto socials took place there and I’m sure they didn’t make many friends of the local residents.
On weekends there are usually a few motorcycles out front. There’s an auto shop next door that sometimes has interesting things pulling in/out.
they've done their bike nights for 2 ish years in a row
motosocial was way bigger than the "usual" but the bike nights are pretty tame. Station wagons also meet up there (just posted the season opener on the photo tag ;) )

motosocial was way bigger than the "usual" but the bike nights are pretty tame. Station wagons also meet up there (just posted the season opener on the photo tag ;) )
Until this thread I didn't know they had this thing. Looks tame enough and if it isn't a circus and heat score (like SOOOO many others) I might check out a few.

Until this thread I didn't know they had this thing. Looks tame enough and if it isn't a circus and heat score (like SOOOO many others) I might check out a few.
Hamilton's steeltown had their own meet that night too so it was a bit split up . The owners are/were riders and tinkerers, just young entrepreneurs with their coffee roasting business. They're locals themselves so they definitely don't want trouble with their repeats

ohhhhh....

ohhhhh....
Your new wheels?
2024-audi-rs6-performance-city-rear-1669663117.jpg

Your new wheels?
2024-audi-rs6-performance-city-rear-1669663117.jpg
i may be some kinda baller, but even i'm not THAT baller.

good eye tho! I was wondering if someone might put 2 and 2 together.

Too bad Haugens seems to have stopped doing bike meets.
That was a fun jaunt tho not exactly in Toronto, close enough.
1717167325004.png
Great ribs.

403/dundas tim hortons always has people hanging around in the evenings when it's nice out

source: i drive by it taxiing the kids most evenings

Turtle Jacks in RH (16th and 404). Usually few riders on Thursday night.

403/dundas tim hortons always has people hanging around in the evenings when it's nice out

source: i drive by it taxiing the kids most evenings
Most Starbucks have a few BMW GS owners hanging out as well. @Lightcycle can you confirm ?

Not saying you hang out there but you may have been invited. Lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom