to all gopro owners! | GTAMotorcycle.com

to all gopro owners!

sighless

Hey guys i need some help. my truck was broken into last night and my gopro hd was stolen along with my new laptop..

I need to know where on the go pro the serial number is located.. ive tired searching google and it only comes up with some gopro forum that requires you to register to view the threads, but the registration is down..

if anyone has a go pro could you please take a quick look to see where the serial # is located on it?

THANKS!!!

yeah on the back, take out the back cover, remove the battery, its right under the battery.

how are you going to use this information if you no longer have the gopro?

If you have the box then you should be able to compare ... yes/no/maybe?

i have the box.. but i couldnt figure out where it was on the camera, i dont remember seeing it.. thats why i asked.

Sucks dude... I assume you claimed it under insurance though right? Are you doing this for the police dept's benefit or are you actually hoping you'll see it again?

hopefully both, i did not claim it under my insurance because its not worth it for the camera and other misc things that were taken.. the laptop is worth it, but because it was a company laptop and not owned by me, my insurance company refuses to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom