The world is about to end - what do you do? | GTAMotorcycle.com

The world is about to end - what do you do?

LiNK666

You find out that the world is going to end in a week what do you do? This is a definite thing and everyone in the world knows about it.

At the time of the end you are given two options:

1. You can stay on earth which is infested by fierce zombies if you get caught by a zombie you die and become a zombie forever. You will never be able to go heaven or hell.

2. You face judgement and you can either go hell or heaven depending how you've lived your life.

What do you do? What is your plan for survival if you decide to stay?

Edit: Here is my plan for survival against the zombie horde. These are fierce zombies so you gotta have a plan. Zombies can't die unless they are killed usually by a head shot or head being cut off. They will keep traveling the land looking for people to devour. There are probably a 3-4 billion+ zombies in the world. At any point a few zombies to millions of zombies can attack without notice. You must figure out a plan to survive! How will you handle large epic fights?

1st week: Gather weapons: guns, axes, swords etc... Get a truck and find as many survivors as possible.
2nd week: scout out territories to make a new camp. I would avoid cities and urban areas because of high zombie infestation. Instead I would head out into the forest and look for some fertile land.
3rd week: Clear the land and make a fence. The fence must be 10ft tall and near a drinking source just incase you get trapped by a horde of zombies. Inside the fence start allocating land to grow food. Fishing is the main source of food for now till the land is able to grow food. Everyone is on rations.
4th week: Send out hunting parties from survivors still alive. Everyone is on rations. Locate suitable source of metal to be harvested. Make a foundry and start to make ammunition.
5th-10th week: Establish myself as the leader and dictator. If anyone disagrees with what I say they leave. Divide the population into difference sects/classes: fighters, farmers, builders, hunters and doctors. Women are also included and can be any sect/class, everyone has to fight to survive. Increase defenses and add a towers to spot and shoot incoming zombies. Start to convert the wood fence into a stone wall.
11th-20th week: Start re-modeling the trucks/cars into armoured vehicles. Send out search parties to nearby cities for guns and survivors.
21st-50th week: Expand the fence and capture more land. Make layers of walls and defenses to fight off zombie attack waves. Some open areas are to be made into choke points so only a few zombies can come through at a time and they become easier to kill.

Last edited:
man theres no way I've saved thousands of zombie survival docs just to let the opportunity go to waste...

What happens if you pick option (1) but die of some other cause (other than by zombie)? Or do we assume that we become imortal if picking option (1)? Anyway, zombie slaying sounds awful tempting! I think I'd go with that option.

Can't say no to some fun Zombie hunting!

Pray for your souls? Mine as well.

Is Valhalla included under option 2?

No?

What happens if you pick option (1) but die of some other cause (other than by zombie)? Or do we assume that we become imortal if picking option (1)? Anyway, zombie slaying sounds awful tempting! I think I'd go with that option.

No you just go to the afterlife as per your religion which I assume says if you've been good you go to heaven and hell if you've been bad. What is your plan for zombie survival?

which option gets me 45 virgins?

Whatever your religion lets you have.

Can't say no to some fun Zombie hunting!

Say how you will survive the zombies.

Back
Top Bottom