Teknic Motorcycle Gloves (2XL) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Teknic Motorcycle Gloves (2XL)

speedster

Teknic Speedstar black leather motorcycle gloves. Plastic protective armouring in all key impact areas (knuckles, wrist). Excellent level of protection. Some slight scuffing, no holes though. Great for either track or street use. Price is $75.

Pick-up is in Niagara Falls. Will not ship, pick-up only..

Can't seem to get the photos to load...PM me with your e-mail address if you're interested and I'll e-mail the pics..

NEW_DSCN0111(1).JPG

Last edited:
Still having problems with the photos, sorry folks. First time the image was too large, now I'm getting a refusal due to invalid file...

I can e-mail them to you if you may be interested. Hopefully, at some point, I can get the pics up on here.

Price is at $70 now...

Now at $65...jump on this amazing price before I regain my good sense..:shaking:

Last edited:
Still at $60...

Maybe I should cue a bit of music here..

Tom Petty - The Waiting

....the waiting is the hardest part..

Summer is half over folks, I'm sure some people are riding around with worn out or ill-fitting gloves. Here's your upgrade..

I'm in Niagara Falls, so convenient location if you're coming down this way for the wirewalk tomorrow..

Same price...

I may be able to save someone interested the trouble of making pick-up ~1 hr away though..

A good chance I will be up near the downtown area of Toronto in a couple wks time. It would likely be a Friday in the am, so those would be the particulars of where and when I'm available as I know them now..

Get in contact if interested..

Kinda surprised, but these are still available..

It would depend on weather, but, a week Friday I'll likely be in the DT area.

PM if interested to arrange a meet-up (Lakeshore & Dufferin area).

No further drops in price as I'm already below others with similar gloves up for sale..but, the Motorcycle Show is here in the Falls @ the ScotiaBank Centre this coming weekend. Dates are the 20th & 21st (Fri/Sat), I believe. If you're gonna be here in town anyway and need a set of gloves, this would make things very convenient for you (two birds/one stone)..

Get in touch to arrange pickup..

Last edited:
Motorcycle show today & tomorrow here in the Falls..

I'm sure folks going there may be scoping for new gear..get in touch if its gloves you seek..

Tonnes of savings over going into a new set..

Back
Top Bottom