Stationary therapy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stationary therapy

bigpoppa

Been going through some stuff lately and drowning in my own thoughts a bit...so while setting up a temporary luggage system on the triumph...I ended up sitting on the bike stationary for probably about 30 mins, not actually riding it, just sitting on it, and I ended up 'clearing my head' and found some clarity without even going for a ride...I felt balanced and kind of grounded...while finding a solution to my problem

A saddle is a therapists couch

Been going through some stuff lately and drowning in my own thoughts a bit...so while setting up a temporary luggage system on the triumph...I ended up sitting on the bike stationary for probably about 30 mins, not actually riding it, just sitting on it, and I ended up 'clearing my head' and found some clarity without even going for a ride...I felt balanced and kind of grounded...while finding a solution to my problem

A saddle is a therapists couch
Several months ago I bought an analog, rotary FX unit for my DJ rig and played a 5hr set on it for the first time to get the feel of it. After I was done, it was around 3am and I just stood there for 30 minutes to appreciate it and just soak it all in.

Sometimes I do the same while sitting on my bike (note - I never did that on my V-Strom).

It's like saying good night to the kids, even if they're sleeping.
He has a klr. They often find themselves "sleeping".

images

Maybe those hippies were onto something, being in a vegetative state is more right then wrong.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom